What? Who's Viktor?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeHearShapes View Post
Isn't his scaling like third highest in the game for apcs .? I think its fair to say a good Viktor would wreck a ryze and cass considering there lack range . I'm talking lane phase late game ill take ryze and cass over vik
For the most part everything is balanced in LoL. You have to think about WHY he has the third highest AP scaling in the game, because he's not very good. Laning phase, all he can do to zone is his e, which is pretty damn easy to dodge, his w has a very short range, and his q does close to no damage, sure it provides a shield, but the shield is negligible unless it's leveled up. How can you possibly say that Viktor would outzone and beat Cass in lane? There is no way, she can just push the **** out of his lane and make him farm at tower. If even dares try to step out to last hit, q, eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, dead. This is coming from a Viktor fan and I've had very good games with him, but he just gets outclassed by higher tier mids.

EyeHearShapes

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
For the most part everything is balanced in LoL. You have to think about WHY he has the third highest AP scaling in the game, because he's not very good. Laning phase, all he can do to zone is his e, which is pretty damn easy to dodge, his w has a very short range, and his q does close to no damage, sure it provides a shield, but the shield is negligible unless it's leveled up. How can you possibly say that Viktor would outzone and beat Cass in lane? There is no way, she can just push the **** out of his lane and make him farm at tower. If even dares try to step out to last hit, q, eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, dead. This is coming from a Viktor fan and I've had very good games with him, but he just gets outclassed by higher tier mids.
Idk man i just think wiping a whole minion waving at lvl 6 with one laser is pretty awesome . You really only need to be able to last hit with ur aa up till when u have 1000 gold . Then u should have ur augmented laser as well as ur second blue should be up which jungle should give u . Yes for sure u can farm with laser even when push lane all the way from behind river which covers ur back from ganks. At this early in game its hard to find a pusher that can wipe waves as fast as him . So even if ur e is getting dodged like crazy u should at least be able to push lane and basically free farm . If u push lane it gives you time to gank other lanes .

EyeHearShapes

12-04-2012

I'm not saying i have had great games with Viktor , but I am saying that its hard to find apc that clear waves as fast as him with his range . Ori is the only other champ who i'd put in the same class as him considering early game range and pushing ability .

Grollm

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeHearShapes View Post
I'm not saying i have had great games with Viktor , but I am saying that its hard to find apc that clear waves as fast as him with his range . Ori is the only other champ who i'd put in the same class as him considering early game range and pushing ability .
Ever played Anivia, Morgana, or Oriana? They are the master farmers mid, I very rarely do less than 250 cs with Anivia per game.

FutureSound54

12-04-2012

Could I get a explanation as to why people say his E is glitchy?
I've tried it and It works quite well when you click and hold and drag to where you want it to go.
Is it the fact that clicking has a very glitchy aim without dragging or is it some other reason that I didn't notice when I played viktor?