Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled as Arixus arrived.

"That's wonderful," Sona's Etwahl played out, "If you can give me a minute I'm sure I can change into something more appropriate. Any specific attire you would want me to wear?"
Arixus mulled over her Sona's words for a moment, face turning from pink to red almost immediately. "No, nono, you wear whatever you'd think is appropriate... Ha... I'm sure you'll look as stunning as you always do!" He laughed softly, averting his gaze and trying subtly to cover his face, attempting to hide his embarrassment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus mulled over her Sona's words for a moment, face turning from pink to red almost immediately. "No, nono, you wear whatever you'd think is appropriate... Ha... I'm sure you'll look as stunning as you always do!" He laughed softly, averting his gaze and trying subtly to cover his face, attempting to hide his embarrassment.

Sona giggled silently at Arixus obvious nervousness.

"Alright then. Be back in about 10 minutes." Her music played as she floated off into a nearby bedroom to switch out her clothes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona giggled silently at Arixus obvious nervousness.

"Alright then. Be back in about 10 minutes." Her music played as she floated off into a nearby bedroom to switch out her clothes.
Arixus smiled and raised a hand as Sona floated away, doing his level best not to stare, while also trying not to think too hard about anything in particular. After a few moments, he decided it was probably a good idea to change himself as well. He slipped out of his clothes quickly, black and blue trunks already underneath his usual outfit for this trip. He busied himself folding his clothing in silence while he waited, tossing them onto his shoulder when done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus smiled and raised a hand as Sona floated away, doing his level best not to stare, while also trying not to think too hard about anything in particular. After a few moments, he decided it was probably a good idea to change himself as well. He slipped out of his clothes quickly, black and blue trunks already underneath his usual outfit for this trip. He busied himself folding his clothing in silence while he waited, tossing them onto his shoulder when done.

Sona returned back to the room after a much longer wait than anticipated, wearing an outfit very similar to her Muse outfit she occasionally wore to the fields, but with her normal blue-blond hair.

"So, are you ready?" Sona's music teased as she floated closer the Arixus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona returned back to the room after a much longer wait than anticipated, wearing an outfit very similar to her Muse outfit she occasionally wore to the fields, but with her normal blue-blond hair.

"So, are you ready?" Sona's music teased as she floated closer the Arixus.
"I'm ready whenever you are." He turned, a smile on his face, immediately blank as he saw her. Blinking a few times, his hand extended toward her absently. After a few moments, his words finally managed to return to him, they were whispered. "Sona... You look beautiful." In truth, he felt extremely under-dressed suddenly, but was unwilling to pass up the chance to spend quality time with his artistic idol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
"I'm ready whenever you are." He turned, a smile on his face, immediately blank as he saw her. Blinking a few times, his hand extended toward her absently. After a few moments, his words finally managed to return to him, they were whispered. "Sona... You look beautiful." In truth, he felt extremely under-dressed suddenly, but was unwilling to pass up the chance to spend quality time with his artistic idol.

Sona giggled silently at Arixus' obvious nervousness.

"Thanks," Her music replied to his quiet whisper, "Come on, let's go."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona giggled silently at Arixus' obvious nervousness.

"Thanks," Her music replied to his quiet whisper, "Come on, let's go."
Arixus gently took Sona's hand, holding the crystal up and giving it a pulse of summoner's magic to transport them straight to the entrance of the resort he'd picked for them. He thought, at least for a moment, that perhaps it was a bit much, had spiraled beyond a mere dinner, but Sona didn't seem to mind.

And then he was whisked away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-04-2012

((I assume you would post there first right?))

Sona soon followed, leaving behind a note to anybody who may wish to speak with her, as she has done when she has been summoned so many times before.

Quote:
Sona shale return in due time. Please leave any questions you may have on the table and she shale get to them when she has the time


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((I assume you would post there first right?))

Sona soon followed, leaving behind a note to anybody who may wish to speak with her, as she has done when she has been summoned so many times before.
((Was just about to write it.

EDIT: And done. After you.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-07-2012

((Let's not forget about Sona here. Powerful maven of music willing to answer any question.))