Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whiteaddison

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Oh cool. Maybe someday you can take me up there? ♪ Sona joked, ♪Although, no air does make moving around on music a problem. ♪
If you wanted to you could come with us on this trip, I asked Diana and Nami but they declined, I also asked Ezreal but he said "I've actually got a couple other trips I need to make, and, not to be rude, but visiting the moon doesn't seem as dangerous or interesting." and how do you know that there is no air on the moon? What do you mean by move around on music?

Àsk Lee sin

02-23-2013

Quote:
Sona smiled, ♪Thanks. I try to be. ♪

Sona continued to play as the class finished up training. After their forms, they practiced sparring techniques on each other. After about 30 minutes of fake fighting, the class lined up once again to end off class.

"Great job today," the sensei congraduated, "Now, before we head off, Lee..." he gestured toward Lee and Sona, "You wanted to show off something for the class?"

The class started to mutter to each other, wondering just what Lee would show them.
Lee smiled, standing up and stretching, "Gladly, do you have a punching bag?" He asked, taking his shoes off and walking onto the mat. "And how thick are the walls in this building?"

Ask the String

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaddison View Post
If you wanted to you could come with us on this trip, I asked Diana and Nami but they declined, I also asked Ezreal but he said "I've actually got a couple other trips I need to make, and, not to be rude, but visiting the moon doesn't seem as dangerous or interesting." and how do you know that there is no air on the moon? What do you mean by move around on music?
♪Well it is commonly believed there's little to no air on the moon, at least from what I've been told,♪ Sona started, ♪As for moving on music, I use my music to help levitate me around. Faster than walking and easier to.♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin
Lee smiled, standing up and stretching, "Gladly, do you have a punching bag?" He asked, taking his shoes off and walking onto the mat. "And how thick are the walls in this building?"
"Yes. we have a few bags out here," The sensei replied, gestering toward one rather close to him, "And the walls are made of solid concrete. Held up for a hundred years, I see no reason why it wouldn't hold up now."

Àsk Lee sin

02-23-2013

Quote:
"Yes. we have a few bags out here," The sensei replied, gestering toward one rather close to him, "And the walls are made of solid concrete. Held up for a hundred years, I see no reason why it wouldn't hold up now."

Lee nodded "Good." He smiles, picking up the larges or the bags and setting it out in front of the class so they could see. "Hmm..." He concentrated for a moment, taking his usual fighting stance. His body showed a complete calmness as if it were in no way knowing it was about to be in combat. Without a sound, he began a flurry of punches and kicks, soon the bag was pushed into the air and held there by the constant bombardment of attacks. After about a minute of this, Lee's body began to glow an intense red. With a sudden shout, he roundhouse kicked the bag, sending it flying into the wall with tremendous force. Before it had a chance to hit the ground afterwards, Lee sent out a wave of sound that hit the bag and froze it against the wall, with a leap he rocketed toward the bag, landing a hard kick against it. Once again it was pinned into the wall. Finally he smashed the ground under him, sending out a shockwave that knocked the bag back into the air, to which he caught it with one hand and held it up with a smile, carrying it back over to the other bags and setting it down. He turned to the class, bowing toward them and then to the sensei and bowing again. "Thank you for the chance to display my skills."

Ask the String

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee nodded "Good." He smiles, picking up the larges or the bags and setting it out in front of the class so they could see. "Hmm..." He concentrated for a moment, taking his usual fighting stance. His body showed a complete calmness as if it were in no way knowing it was about to be in combat. Without a sound, he began a flurry of punches and kicks, soon the bag was pushed into the air and held there by the constant bombardment of attacks. After about a minute of this, Lee's body began to glow an intense red. With a sudden shout, he roundhouse kicked the bag, sending it flying into the wall with tremendous force. Before it had a chance to hit the ground afterwards, Lee sent out a wave of sound that hit the bag and froze it against the wall, with a leap he rocketed toward the bag, landing a hard kick against it. Once again it was pinned into the wall. Finally he smashed the ground under him, sending out a shockwave that knocked the bag back into the air, to which he caught it with one hand and held it up with a smile, carrying it back over to the other bags and setting it down. He turned to the class, bowing toward them and then to the sensei and bowing again. "Thank you for the chance to display my skills."
Sona and the class watched in awe as Lee demonstrated his skill. Once he finished, the entire class erupted in applause.

"Wow! Did you see that kick?"
"I think when he kept the bag up with a hundred punches was the best."
"No, the shockwave was the best."

"Alright class settle down," the sensei ordered before turning to Lee, returning the bow, "Thank you Lee Sin. That truly was a great demonstration of what hard work and training can lead to."

He turned back to his class, "Of course, none of us are even close to achieving what you've done. And to be clear, I want NONE of you to even try, understood?"

The class agreed, bowing toward Lee and the sensei.

Sona floated up, moving toward Lee, ♪That was amazing Lee ♪

"Your music was too," a teen girl called out. Sona turned her head, nodded at her before turning back to Lee.

Àsk Lee sin

02-23-2013

Quote:
Sona and the class watched in awe as Lee demonstrated his skill. Once he finished, the entire class erupted in applause.

"Wow! Did you see that kick?"
"I think when he kept the bag up with a hundred punches was the best."
"No, the shockwave was the best."

"Alright class settle down," the sensei ordered before turning to Lee, returning the bow, "Thank you Lee Sin. That truly was a great demonstration of what hard work and training can lead to."

He turned back to his class, "Of course, none of us are even close to achieving what you've done. And to be clear, I want NONE of you to even try, understood?"

The class agreed, bowing toward Lee and the sensei.

Sona floated up, moving toward Lee, ♪That was amazing Lee ♪

"Your music was too," a teen girl called out. Sona turned her head, nodded at her before turning back to Lee.

Lee smiled, rubbing the back of his head "Thank you very much everyone." He chuckled, turning toward the sensei. "And thank you again for allowing me to." He turned toward Sona "It was nothing too special, but thank you." He nodded toward the girl then looked back at Sona "She's right." He let out a hum "I suppose class is over, where would you like to head next Maven?"

whiteaddison

02-24-2013

Quote:
♪Well it is commonly believed there's little to no air on the moon, at least from what I've been told,♪ Sona started, ♪As for moving on music, I use my music to help levitate me around. Faster than walking and easier to.♪
Ok, I have noticed a few things about noxus and I was wondering if you could explain them?

Ask the String

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee smiled, rubbing the back of his head "Thank you very much everyone." He chuckled, turning toward the sensei. "And thank you again for allowing me to." He turned toward Sona "It was nothing too special, but thank you." He nodded toward the girl then looked back at Sona "She's right." He let out a hum "I suppose class is over, where would you like to head next Maven?"
The rest of the class started to leave, saying their thanks and goodbyes on their way out.

♪Well is there anywhere you'd like to go?♪ Sona asked, unsure of really where to go next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaddison View Post
Ok, I have noticed a few things about noxus and I was wondering if you could explain them?
♪Noxus?♪ Sona asked, ♪Well, I'm no expert of the place, so I'm not sure how much help I would be.♪

Àsk Lee sin

02-25-2013

Quote:
The rest of the class started to leave, saying their thanks and goodbyes on their way out.

♪Well is there anywhere you'd like to go?♪ Sona asked, unsure of really where to go next.

Lee shook his head "I don't particularly know Demacia very well, so I don't know where the best places to visit are."

whiteaddison

02-25-2013

Quote:
♪Noxus?♪ Sona asked, ♪Well, I'm no expert of the place, so I'm not sure how much help I would be.♪
I'm just asking different people for different responses. Well the first thing that I have noticed is that noxus seems to be at the beginning of it's fall. Comparing them to similar civilizations at least. I would bet 100 or so years noxus will be in ruins and swain's kin will be the only people that still live there. What do you think?