Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetalGearSolid E

02-06-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona started reading the story, her smile imediately fading away as soon as she read this was about the Ionian invasion. Something she felt close to home, given how she was originally Ionian. As she continued reading the gruesome detail, her eyes started to water. If she had a voice, it would clearly be trembling.

She reached to the line of the child's screams before she had to place the note down.

♪Oh...I'm...sorry that happened to you,♪ Sona exclaimed, trying her best to hold back her own tears, ♪I knew the invasion was gruesome...but this is just...I can't even explain it. To kill a child like that...just seems inhumane to me. At least the Noxians got what they deserved, but still... I'm sorry for making you recall this memory.♪

She looked back at the note one last time, ♪Was ... her older sister at least okay?♪ She asked in a quiet tune as she closed her eyes.

Jon stayed quiet for a minute, his head still looking downwards. Finally, he looked up at Sona, and one eye had a tear slowly trickle down his left cheek.

"I-I... I don't know... the last time I saw her was while I was headed for the central square of the Placidium, I couldn't bring myself to look back. I left her whatever supplies I had with me, but upon leaving the area I haven't heard or seen anything about her since." With that, and a few sniffs, he simply slowly lowered his head again.

Ask the String

02-06-2013

Quote:
MetalGearSolid E:
Jon stayed quiet for a minute, his head still looking downwards. Finally, he looked up at Sona, and one eye had a tear slowly trickle down his left cheek.

"I-I... I don't know... the last time I saw her was while I was headed for the central square of the Placidium, I couldn't bring myself to look back. I left her whatever supplies I had with me, but upon leaving the area I haven't heard or seen anything about her since." With that, and a few sniffs, he simply slowly lowered his head again.

Sona nodded back, wiping away her tears,♪I see....well we can only hope that she made it out. Do you happen to know her name at least?♪

She tried to change her tune to a happy upbeat one, but all that was playing in her mind was a sorrowful tune than she mimicked in her instrument.

Quote:
Àsk Lee sin:
Lee chuckled "You're fine to me but if you wish to I will not stop you." He smiled, nodding "Thank you, I will have some, it smells lovely." He made his way over to the couch and sat down, pouring a cup of the tea and taking a sip while he waited for Sona to get ready.

Sona floated upstairs to get dressed and ready, leaving Lee to himself for no less than an hour an a half. By the time she had finally returned, she was wearing a much more elegant attire. Her hair had been let down, rather than in its normal pig tails style, and her dress was reminiscent of her Silent Night costume she donned on the fields, except with a much darker shade of red.

♪Alright, I'm set. Are we ready for our picnic?♪ Sona asked, ♪It's nearly noon, so we may want to head out soon before the streets become too busy.♪

MetalGearSolid E

02-06-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona nodded back, wiping away her tears,♪I see....well we can only hope that she made it out. Do you happen to know her name at least?♪

She tried to change her tune to a happy upbeat one, but all that was playing in her mind was a sorrowful tune than she mimicked in her instrument.

"N-no... it's almost funny in a way, I was given the younger child's name, but not the older one..." Jon replied, sneezing in an attempt to fight back his tears. But then another memory came back, and all of a sudden the tears stopped. He looked back up at Sona again.

"But I was going to fail to save a child, I'm sure as tomorrow's day that I'm not going to let that happen again... matter of fact, it was a direct factor in leading me to develop these Options," nodding and pointing to the glowing spheres, which had up to now stayed a glowing orange, but now almost seemed to turn a shade more yellow.

"And with these, I intend on not letting another one be harmed again." His voice seemed filled with resolve.

Àsk Lee sin

02-07-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:

Sona floated upstairs to get dressed and ready, leaving Lee to himself for no less than an hour an a half. By the time she had finally returned, she was wearing a much more elegant attire. Her hair had been let down, rather than in its normal pig tails style, and her dress was reminiscent of her Silent Night costume she donned on the fields, except with a much darker shade of red.

♪Alright, I'm set. Are we ready for our picnic?♪ Sona asked, ♪It's nearly noon, so we may want to head out soon before the streets become too busy.♪

Lee had spend the near two hours in a mild state of meditation, when Sona spoke he startled up slightly, chuckling "Oh sorry. in my mind I thought I would snap out of it when I heard your footsteps coming down the stairs, strange that I would forget you would probably have levitated." He smiled, standing up and nodding "Yes, all set, I hope you'll enjoy some of the food that I have brought." He walked toward her "Of course I'll need you to lead the way."

Ask the String

02-07-2013

Quote:
MetalGearSolid E:
"N-no... it's almost funny in a way, I was given the younger child's name, but not the older one..." Jon replied, sneezing in an attempt to fight back his tears. But then another memory came back, and all of a sudden the tears stopped. He looked back up at Sona again.

"But I was going to fail to save a child, I'm sure as tomorrow's day that I'm not going to let that happen again... matter of fact, it was a direct factor in leading me to develop these Options," nodding and pointing to the glowing spheres, which had up to now stayed a glowing orange, but now almost seemed to turn a shade more yellow.

"And with these, I intend on not letting another one be harmed again." His voice seemed filled with resolve.

♪I have a similar goal in mind as well,♪ Sona replied, ♪Part of the reason why I joined the League was to help out those in need as well as showcase the power of music. But I guess the difference is you're working out in the real world making a difference while I'm stuck on the fields playing the same 4 songs repetitively.♪

Quote:
Àsk Lee sin:
Lee had spend the near two hours in a mild state of meditation, when Sona spoke he startled up slightly, chuckling "Oh sorry. in my mind I thought I would snap out of it when I heard your footsteps coming down the stairs, strange that I would forget you would probably have levitated." He smiled, standing up and nodding "Yes, all set, I hope you'll enjoy some of the food that I have brought." He walked toward her "Of course I'll need you to lead the way."

♪No problem,♪ Sona replied, ♪Wouldn't be the first time I've lead a tour through Demacia for a fellow champion.♪

Sona headed toward the door, noting to play her music loud enough so Lee would have no trouble hearing her through the crowds of the Demacian streets. Hopefully there wouldn't be too many distractions between here and the entrance to the park about 3 blocks away.

♪Alright Lee let's head off. I must warn you though, almost every time I go out, at least 10 fans of either the League or Pentakill always stop me. Hope you don't mind if I get forced into having to sign stuff or answer questions.♪

MetalGearSolid E

02-07-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪I have a similar goal in mind as well,♪ Sona replied, ♪Part of the reason why I joined the League was to help out those in need as well as showcase the power of music. But I guess the difference is you're working out in the real world making a difference while I'm stuck on the fields playing the same 4 songs repetitively.♪

"Ay, but as a champion you have the popularity and the influence to be able to facilitate being able to help others much better than I, a simple doctor who wants to try to make Valoran... a happier place to live in," Jon responded.

Ask the String

02-07-2013

Quote:
MetalGearSolid E:
"Ay, but as a champion you have the popularity and the influence to be able to facilitate being able to help others much better than I, a simple doctor who wants to try to make Valoran... a happier place to live in," Jon responded.

♪Not just Valoran,♪ Sona pointed out, ♪But all of Runterra. Still...even with League connections and the publicity I have, I am still much more limited than you. You can at least walk down the street at any part of the day and not have to sign a billion autographs or take 40 different pictures. People see me more as a musician to admire rather than a helper to call upon...which when you look at it seems perfectly alright with me.♪

MetalGearSolid E

02-07-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Not just Valoran,♪ Sona pointed out, ♪But all of Runterra. Still...even with League connections and the publicity I have, I am still much more limited than you. You can at least walk down the street at any part of the day and not have to sign a billion autographs or take 40 different pictures. People see me more as a musician to admire rather than a helper to call upon...which when you look at it seems perfectly alright with me.♪

"Ah, well, but what can be done? Many wish to become champions, and I don't blame them..." Jon responded.

Àsk Lee sin

02-07-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:

♪No problem,♪ Sona replied, ♪Wouldn't be the first time I've lead a tour through Demacia for a fellow champion.♪

Sona headed toward the door, noting to play her music loud enough so Lee would have no trouble hearing her through the crowds of the Demacian streets. Hopefully there wouldn't be too many distractions between here and the entrance to the park about 3 blocks away.

♪Alright Lee let's head off. I must warn you though, almost every time I go out, at least 10 fans of either the League or Pentakill always stop me. Hope you don't mind if I get forced into having to sign stuff or answer questions.♪

Lee smiled, standing up and walking toward the door. He chuckled lightly "Not a problem at all, I wouldn't want you to ignore your fans for my sake." He had the basket and blanket in one hand. "And distractions are often the best part of taking a trip."

Suripi Okami

Recruiter

02-07-2013

A knock was made on the door to her home before she left,and if she answers there will be a present on the floor that contains a small ornate music box.
There is a small tag that says"For Miss Buvelle."and doesn't list the name of the person who left it.