Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona looked back as Arixus, noticing a few pages had fallen out. Sona bent down and picked them up, looking over them as Arixus asked his question.

"Um...sure. I suppose there's no harm in a friendly dinner," She played out in a soothing tone.
Arixus lit up as he heard Sona accept his invitation, bouncing weakly on his feet. A few globs of paint shook from his clothes as he did, though he didn't seem to care in the slightest. "Great!" It was all he could managed to say in response. Instead of saying more, he peeked at the pages she'd collected off the ground. Mostly just landscapes and other similar pieces, there was only one that stood out, an immensely detailed depiction of the Ionian countryside, though it was slightly stylized. It was something he'd worked on for months, making sure it was perfect.

"You can keep it." He finally said, more than happy to share his work with another artist, especially Sona. He did, however, abruptly change the subject. "Once I've cleaned up and settled some things, is there anywhere you'd like to go?" With a quick flick of his wrist, he brushed some paint from his shirt, still extremely happy.

Ask the String

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus lit up as he heard Sona accept his invitation, bouncing weakly on his feet. A few globs of paint shook from his clothes as he did, though he didn't seem to care in the slightest. "Great!" It was all he could managed to say in response. Instead of saying more, he peeked at the pages she'd collected off the ground. Mostly just landscapes and other similar pieces, there was only one that stood out, an immensely detailed depiction of the Ionian countryside, though it was slightly stylized. It was something he'd worked on for months, making sure it was perfect.

"You can keep it." He finally said, more than happy to share his work with another artist, especially Sona. He did, however, abruptly change the subject. "Once I've cleaned up and settled some things, is there anywhere you'd like to go?" With a quick flick of his wrist, he brushed some paint from his shirt, still extremely happy.
"Oh thanks!" Sona played as she admired the detailed drawings, "I'll be sure to frame them up by the window so everyone can see. As for dinner, I'm not too picky. Anywhere you pick should be just fine with me."

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
"Oh thanks!" Sona played as she admired the detailed drawings, "I'll be sure to frame them up by the window so everyone can see. As for dinner, I'm not too picky. Anywhere you pick should be just fine with me."
"Mmkay. I'll see you again in a bit then, Sona. Hopefully I won't embarrass myself then." He smiled softly, looking awkward for a moment before darting closer to give Sona another quick hug, careful to avoid touching her instrument.

"See you then." With that said, he nearly ran out the door, smiling widely.

Ask the Lunari

12-02-2012

Quote:

Sona turns her attention towards Diana, noting her serious tone.

"Well...perhaps. I'm always ready to try new musics."
Diana's serious expression changes to that of a small grin.

Always ready hm? We shall see...

Ask the String

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
"Mmkay. I'll see you again in a bit then, Sona. Hopefully I won't embarrass myself then." He smiled softly, looking awkward for a moment before darting closer to give Sona another quick hug, careful to avoid touching her instrument.

"See you then." With that said, he nearly ran out the door, smiling widely.
Sona played out a cheerful goodbye as Arixus left. She then grabbed a few left over frames from a nearby desk and placed the pictures inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari
Diana's serious expression changes to that of a small grin.

Always ready hm? We shall see...
Sona readied her instrument to learn Diana's new song.

"So how does it go?" She played out, awaiting the first few notes.

Ask the Lunari

12-02-2012

Quote:

Sona readied her instrument to learn Diana's new song.

"So how does it go?" She played out, awaiting the first few notes.
((The Lunari Motif is the song that played as Diana's start screen))

Diana's eyes widen, and the smirk leaves her face.

Diana begins humming the tune, before mouthing the words herself in the hums, hoping Sona would catch on in making it simply instrumental.

Ask the String

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
((The Lunari Motif is the song that played as Diana's start screen))

Diana's eyes widen, and the smirk leaves her face.

Diana begins humming the tune, before mouthing the words herself in the hums, hoping Sona would catch on in making it simply instrumental.
Sona listens for the tune in Diana's voice, and tries to match it as best she cold. Eventually she picks up the tune on her own, allowing Diana to continue singing the words in her hums as she supplies the instrumental part.

Ask the Lunari

12-02-2012

Quote:
Sona listens for the tune in Diana's voice, and tries to match it as best she cold. Eventually she picks up the tune on her own, allowing Diana to continue singing the words in her hums as she supplies the instrumental part.
After 15-20 minutes, Diana felt satisfied as Sona's musical expertise really showed and grinned.

How would you feel about playing this for me sometimes, and perhaps to newer Lunari members if I brought them to you?

Diana shifts and show's that she has a better idea.

Better yet, play it within the temple I'm constructing near the institute... in the near future?

Ask the String

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
After 15-20 minutes, Diana felt satisfied as Sona's musical expertise really showed and grinned.

How would you feel about playing this for me sometimes, and perhaps to newer Lunari members if I brought them to you?

Diana shifts and show's that she has a better idea.

Better yet, play it within the temple I'm constructing near the institute... in the near future?
Sona finished playing as Diana suggested her plan.

"Perhaps. I see no harm in playing such a lovely melody," She played out, smiling warmly.

Ask the Lunari

12-02-2012

Quote:
Sona finished playing as Diana suggested her plan.

"Perhaps. I see no harm in playing such a lovely melody," She played out, smiling warmly.
Diana can only let out a small smile in response to Sona's compliments for the melody.

Yes... yes it is. Care to continue?