Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetalGearSolid E

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Perhaps,♪ Sona remarked, ♪It is a common strategy that I've been told to use several times. I guess it is a little better to be summoned by some of the more novice people than to be stuck with the select few that disconnect the link between us. Then all I can do is sit at the fountain playing a pleasant tune while I pray he or she comes back.♪
"Disconnect?" Jon responded, as if he wasn't sure he understood the meaning behind the word.

"... is it known what causes such a bond to break? I have heard of it, but it seems odd to occur..."

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E View Post
"Disconnect?" Jon responded, as if he wasn't sure he understood the meaning behind the word.

"... is it known what causes such a bond to break? I have heard of it, but it seems odd to occur..."
♪I'm not sure if it is known or not,♪ Sona responded, ♪They try to avoid telling me about the summoners as much as possible. Keeps things less biased. Although they aren't all that bad. In fact quite a bit of my more recent matches have been with highly skilled summoners.♪

MetalGearSolid E

01-30-2013

Quote:
♪I'm not sure if it is known or not,♪ Sona responded, ♪They try to avoid telling me about the summoners as much as possible. Keeps things less biased. Although they aren't all that bad. In fact quite a bit of my more recent matches have been with highly skilled summoners.♪
"...how does it feel to be called by them?" Jon asked in response.

Therazan

01-30-2013

Bonjour mademoiselle,

You might recognize me from Cho'Gath's tearoom... I pondered wether or not you knew how to play many instruments besides your Etwahl?

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
"...how does it feel to be called by them?" Jon asked in response.
♪Well it does feel much better to be able to cooperate well with my summoners,♪ Sona remarked, ♪I do enjoy the choice of placing me to, as they call it, support. It allows me to be helpful without having to strike down too many foes.♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therazan
Bonjour mademoiselle,

You might recognize me from Cho'Gath's tearoom... I pondered wether or not you knew how to play many instruments besides your Etwahl?
♪Oh hello there,♪ Sona played in a lovely tune, ♪Yes, I can play other instruments. I used to play the violin briefly when I was young, before I had fully learned how to play the Etwahl. I have also recently dabbled in the art of the electric guitar for the band's shows.♪

Therazan

01-30-2013

Quote:
♪Oh hello there,♪ Sona played in a lovely tune, ♪Yes, I can play other instruments. I used to play the violin briefly when I was young, before I had fully learned how to play the Etwahl. I have also recently dabbled in the art of the electric guitar for the band's shows.♪
"Ahh, yes of course! Who haven't heard of Pentakill and their gorgeous star! Thanks for your answer, that was swift!"

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therazan View Post
"Ahh, yes of course! Who haven't heard of Pentakill and their gorgeous star! Thanks for your answer, that was swift!"

♪Well thanks,♪ Sona replied, ♪Always nice to meet another fan.♪

MetalGearSolid E

01-30-2013

Quote:
♪Well it does feel much better to be able to cooperate well with my summoners,♪ Sona remarked, ♪I do enjoy the choice of placing me to, as they call it, support. It allows me to be helpful without having to strike down too many foes.♪
"Oh, so you enjoy the current role most higher level summoners place you in?" Jon inquired.

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
"Oh, so you enjoy the current role most higher level summoners place you in?" Jon inquired.
♪Very much so,♪ Sona replied, ♪It's what makes the fields so tolerable. When I first joined I thought it would be fantastic because I could showcase how the power of music can heal or harm, but after a few weeks, I started to see just how much harming I was doing. Even today I still don't fully like having to use less pleasant music chords. But, of course, I have taken an oath to not back down when a summoner tells me to inflict pain on another. I simply just enjoy playing my Aria over my Hymn, especially around allies and friends.♪

MetalGearSolid E

01-30-2013

Quote:
♪Very much so,♪ Sona replied, ♪It's what makes the fields so tolerable. When I first joined I thought it would be fantastic because I could showcase how the power of music can heal or harm, but after a few weeks, I started to see just how much harming I was doing. Even today I still don't fully like having to use less pleasant music chords. But, of course, I have taken an oath to not back down when a summoner tells me to inflict pain on another. I simply just enjoy playing my Aria over my Hymn, especially around allies and friends.♪
"Hm, so the summoners do have complete control over what you do. Doesn't it feel... odd?" Jon asked, appearing confused over it.