Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well...at least you are doing what you love,♪ Sona replied.
The same to you, *wheeeze* Sona. I may not be a music fan, but i can respect one's *wheeeze* calling.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-24-2013

Quote:
♪♪I try to avoid going too into detail about Pentakill's formation,♪ Sona explained, ♪Or else the tabloids would have another year's worth of stories to manipulate. Suffice to say, one day while in an attempt to familiarize myself with one of my fellow champions, I learned of Mordekaiser's skill with a guitar. After a few weeks of talking and planning, we decided to start up a duo group down in Zaun underground. Eventually the League journalists caught up with us, and we...what's the phrase? Blew up big time.♪
"Ah, yes, almost forgot the media absolutely loves to have such information..." Jon remarked. "Well, suffice to say, hopefully they won't notice a medic happened to come across such information..." he added with a chuckle.

"So, with the band's prominence, have you been able to be properly rested with what I've noticed to be quite the schedule? So many concerts, I'd feel it'd be quite taxing on the body."

Ask the String

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
The same to you, *wheeeze* Sona. I may not be a music fan, but i can respect one's *wheeeze* calling.
♪Well thanks for your support.♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E
"Ah, yes, almost forgot the media absolutely loves to have such information..." Jon remarked. "Well, suffice to say, hopefully they won't notice a medic happened to come across such information..." he added with a chuckle.

"So, with the band's prominence, have you been able to be properly rested with what I've noticed to be quite the schedule? So many concerts, I'd feel it'd be quite taxing on the body."
♪It can get stressful at times,♪ Sona replied, ♪But I am doing what I love, so it's worth it.♪

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-24-2013

Quote:
♪It can get stressful at times,♪ Sona replied, ♪But I am doing what I love, so it's worth it.♪
"Ah, it happens to be the same with my work at the hospital..." Jon remarked.

"Has the media hopefully treated you well in light of your popularity, then?"

Ask the String

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E View Post
"Ah, it happens to be the same with my work at the hospital..." Jon remarked.

"Has the media hopefully treated you well in light of your popularity, then?"
♪For the most part yes,♪ Sona replied, ♪But as with all artists, I do have my share of critics. Most notably the tabloids.♪

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-24-2013

Quote:
♪For the most part yes,♪ Sona replied, ♪But as with all artists, I do have my share of critics. Most notably the tabloids.♪
"Any particular ones?" Jon inquired, as one of his friends happened to work for one...

Ask the String

01-25-2013

♪Just the tabloids in general,♪ Sona replied, ♪Mostly Noxian and Zaunite, but even Demacian magazines have tried to soil my good nature.♪

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-25-2013

Quote:
♪Just the tabloids in general,♪ Sona replied, ♪Mostly Noxian and Zaunite, but even Demacian magazines have tried to soil my good nature.♪
Jon's face turned to show a small tinge of concern, though he was relieved to know that his friend wasn't one of the tabloids who targeted the band.

"What exactly do they target concerning you? From what I've heard, you're among the most popular, if not the most popular, group out there."

Ask the String

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphygmomanometer View Post
Jon's face turned to show a small tinge of concern, though he was relieved to know that his friend wasn't one of the tabloids who targeted the band.

"What exactly do they target concerning you? From what I've heard, you're among the most popular, if not the most popular, group out there."
♪Just what you would expect them to target,♪ Sona replied, ♪But it's okay. I don't care what those magazines say because I know the band and myself will always have enough fans smart enough not to listen to those lies. ♪

MetalGearSolid E

01-26-2013

Quote:
♪Just what you would expect them to target,♪ Sona replied, ♪But it's okay. I don't care what those magazines say because I know the band and myself will always have enough fans smart enough not to listen to those lies. ♪
Jon nodded to acknowledge that he listened.

"Hum, it seems the magazines really like to fabricate stories, don't they? Certainly different from the scientific journals I usually read..."