Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Soldier

12-01-2012

Sona can you play me one of your beautiful tunes ? Smiles

Ask the String

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus shimmied closer, not overly comfortable with other people hearing what he was about to explain. He had very little reason to be as protective of it as he was, so it was likely just a precaution. "Well, I've always been fairly good at art. Drawing, painting, the like. Over the past few years I've developed a bit of a strange relationship with things I paint. I can impart them with a very small portion of my life force to give them life. They can usually accept simple commands. and cease to be once they've carried them out. But in a few cases I've found that they persist until I let them go."

His voice dropped to an almost conspiratorial whisper as he spoke, but his enthusiasm was plain, as he'd never really gotten a chance to talk to anyone about it before, especially no one with a background in art. "I thought it would be painful, but overall it's fairly easy. I can only do living things though. Animals, bugs, plants... People are extremely difficult. It's like trying to catch a single drop of rain and avoid the rest of the downpour. I don't really like to do it with people who haven't given me permission either."

His nerves had almost dissolved, a soft smile forming while he went on.
Sona listened to Arixus's explanation as the heart landed on her Etwahl.

"Well...I guess that's what they meant when they said 'give life to your art," Sona played, trying not to disturb the animate drawing, "Still, it doesn't drain you at all? I would assume it would depend on just how much 'alive' you want them, right?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Soldier View Post
Sona can you play me one of your beautiful tunes ? Smiles
Sona played out her response in a high pitched lovely tone.

"Why of course I can. Any specific requests?"

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona listened to Arixus's explanation as the heart landed on her Etwahl.

"Well...I guess that's what they meant when they said 'give life to your art," Sona played, trying not to disturb the animate drawing, "Still, it doesn't drain you at all? I would assume it would depend on just how much 'alive' you want them, right?"
"Well... It depends on what I'm doing." He summoned a kitten, looking unfazed, then dispelled it. A variety of animals came and went in the same way, the larger they were, the more tired he looked afterwards. Though, once they vanished, he seemed no worse for wear. "But this one... This one's probably the toughest." He immediately decided to push himself well beyond his usual limits.

Arixus flicked through his sketchbook a few times, opening to a specific page covered in self portraits. He let his eyes slide shut, hand cast over the page. Energy surged through his body and swirled about him, making his clothing and hair waver as if a gust of air were coming from the floor. With a brilliant flash of light, there were suddenly four of him, but only one of them immediately clutched his head and doubled forward, dropping the pad to the floor as he careened after it

Ask the String

12-01-2012

Quote:
"Well... It depends on what I'm doing." He summoned a kitten, looking unfazed, then dispelled it. A variety of animals came and went in the same way, the larger they were, the more tired he looked afterwards. Though, once they vanished, he seemed no worse for wear. "But this one... This one's probably the toughest." He immediately decided to push himself well beyond his usual limits.

Arixus flicked through his sketchbook a few times, opening to a specific page covered in self portraits. He let his eyes slide shut, hand cast over the page. Energy surged through his body and swirled about him, making his clothing and hair waver as if a gust of air were coming from the floor. With a brilliant flash of light, there were suddenly four of him, but only one of them immediately clutched his head and doubled forward, dropping the pad to the floor as he careened after it
Sona's melodies start to speed up as Arixus drops his pad.

"Are you okay?" She played, concerned for the artist.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Sona's melodies start to speed up as Arixus drops his pad.

"Are you okay?" She played, concerned for the artist.
Arixus had no time to respond, the strain causing his legs to give out almost immediately and throw him on the ground, groaning from exhaustion. His clones were utterly blank, standing completely still, seemingly not aware.

Ask the String

12-02-2012

Quote:
Arixus had no time to respond, the strain causing his legs to give out almost immediately and throw him on the ground, groaning from exhaustion. His clones were utterly blank, standing completely still, seemingly not aware.
Sona bent down to try to help Arixus up, but she could barely move him. She tried playing one of her more vitalizing melodies, Her Hymn of Valor, hoping it would give him enough energy to respond.

Scrubby Yum Yums

12-02-2012

Quote:
Sona bent down to try to help Arixus up, but she could barely move him. She tried playing one of her more vitalizing melodies, Her Hymn of Valor, hoping it would give him enough energy to respond.
Arixus' groaned loudly, the several replicas of his body exploding into a mess of paints, various shades splattering across the boy's clothing. With a heave, he pushed himself to his feet, though he still looked a bit worse for wear, stumbling as he attempted to take a step.

His hand reached out and landed on Sona's shoulder for support while he caught his breath, speaking quietly. "Sorry... I shouldn't have tried to show off. Thanks for helping me get back on my feet So-... Ms. Buvelle."

Ask the String

12-02-2012

Quote:
Arixus' groaned loudly, the several replicas of his body exploding into a mess of paints, various shades splattering across the boy's clothing. With a heave, he pushed himself to his feet, though he still looked a bit worse for wear, stumbling as he attempted to take a step.

His hand reached out and landed on Sona's shoulder for support while he caught his breath, speaking quietly. "Sorry... I shouldn't have tried to show off. Thanks for helping me get back on my feet So-... Ms. Buvelle."
Sona smiled, relieved he responded.

"Don't worry about it," she played as she helped Arixus stand back up, "And no need to be so formal. Sona is just fine."

Scrubby Yum Yums

12-02-2012

Quote:
Sona smiled, relieved he responded.

"Don't worry about it," she played as she helped Arixus stand back up, "And no need to be so formal. Sona is just fine."
His hand drew back as he felt his energy returning to him, along with a shy smile. "I think maybe I've embarrassed myself enough for today... But I'd love to talk to you again sometime Ms. Buve- Sona. Perhaps I won't look like as much of a mess." He bent down and collected his sketchpad absently, failing to notice a few of the loose pages had fallen out.

"Talk over a meal perhaps?" In his mind, it was a perfectly innocuous thing to ask a beautiful woman he'd had professed to be extremely interested in. Arixus, however, was too oblivious to take note of the implications of his question.

Ask the String

12-02-2012

Quote:
His hand drew back as he felt his energy returning to him, along with a shy smile. "I think maybe I've embarrassed myself enough for today... But I'd love to talk to you again sometime Ms. Buve- Sona. Perhaps I won't look like as much of a mess." He bent down and collected his sketchpad absently, failing to notice a few of the loose pages had fallen out.

"Talk over a meal perhaps?" In his mind, it was a perfectly innocuous thing to ask a beautiful woman he'd had professed to be extremely interested in. Arixus, however, was too oblivious to take note of the implications of his question.
Sona looked back as Arixus, noticing a few pages had fallen out. Sona bent down and picked them up, looking over them as Arixus asked his question.

"Um...sure. I suppose there's no harm in a friendly dinner," She played out in a soothing tone.