Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCaptainPlank View Post
" 'scuse me fer' just a second."Gangplank exited the building for a minute or two and returned with two men and his first mate, Jack. The men and Jack sung every second line while Gangplank sung every first, their voices actually did sound good, men needed shantys to keep moral up while doing hard work.

Tommy's gone on a whaling ship
Away to Hilo

Oh, Tommy's gone on a damn long trip
Tom's gone to Hilo

He never kissed his girl goodbye
He left her and he told her why

She'd robbed him blind and left him broke
He'd had enough, gave her the poke

His half-pay went, it went like chalf
She hung around for the other half

She drank and boozed his pay away
With her weather eye on his next payday

Oh Tommy's gone and left her flat
Oh Tommy's gone and he won't come back
Sona smiled as the men sung, giggling silently. Once they finished, she applaud them for their song.

♪Well done,♪ She complemented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theamp4
Now that I think about it, yes I can tell the distinction...

Thanks for answering all of these questions, but here come some more! ((Sona is one of my favorite champions, so I want to know all I can about her :3 Sorry if this annoys you! Let me know if you want me to stop :P ))

What do you think of the other women champions? Do you sometimes take criticisms from them, or do you have your own? Do you normally stay relatively alone, or are you mostly with someone, romantically or not? If so, who? You mentioned Ashe, what is your relationship with her, and do you think you two work well together?

Also. Could I get your autograph!?
((hey she's my favorite too...why do you think I'm doing this ^_^))

♪What can I say about the other ladies. They know how to fight, and look good doing it. Some are a bit...too friendly I would say, but I guess that's just their nature.

I'm open to all criticisms, summoner. Anything I can do to help improve anything I'm doing, I will gladly accept.

I always enjoy making friends, especially with my fellow League champions. Previously I have stayed away from romantic relationships, however currently I am in one, Although I'm not certain he would want me to tell his name to those he doesn't know.

Ashe is one of the first few people that I had partnered with on the League. However outside the fields I do admit to not knowing her as much as I should. On the fields, she does work well with me. My musical chords can help her aim her arrows better and harder than most others, at least from what she's told me.♪

AskCaptainPlank

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled as the men sung, giggling silently. Once they finished, she applaud them for their song.

♪Well done,♪ She complemented.
Gangplank crossed his arms and his men left the room, Jack uttering a thank you before he exited. "Tha' be a shanty, we usually sing 'em while working, keeps tha' men in good spirits. Yah never 'eard one before?"

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
Gangplank crossed his arms and his men left the room, Jack uttering a thank you before he exited. "Tha' be a shanty, we usually sing 'em while working, keeps tha' men in good spirits. Yah never 'eard one before?"
♪Can't say I have,♪ Sona admitted, ♪I haven't been on too many ships where the crew sung. Although I must say your men are well trained.♪

AskCaptainPlank

01-02-2013

Quote:
♪Can't say I have,♪ Sona admitted, ♪I haven't been on too many ships where the crew sung. Although I must say your men are well trained.♪
"Yah need ta' get around more. In Bilgewater most people be surprised when one a da' first question the cap'in asks while recruitin' is: Can yah sing?"

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
"Yah need ta' get around more. In Bilgewater most people be surprised when one a da' first question the cap'in asks while recruitin' is: Can yah sing?"
♪Well then I guess I would fail that interview,♪ Sona joked, ♪So if I may ask you, what do you do on the ship besides sing merry tunes and 'plunder for treasure' as I've heard.♪

Theamp4

01-02-2013

Hmmm...

I'll ask some more questions tomorrow, I think I've badgered you enough for today~

AskCaptainPlank

01-02-2013

Quote:
♪Well then I guess I would fail that interview,♪ Sona joked, ♪So if I may ask you, what do you do on the ship besides sing merry tunes and 'plunder for treasure' as I've heard.♪
Gangplank felt his beard as he thought and then responded. "Mah ship be more like a workplace, not much ta' do but work, everythin' needs ta' be done by a deadline or production shuts down. Ah plot tha' course and give tha' orders, sometimes ah let tha' crew 'ave a little fun, shootin' contests 'in such."

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theamp4 View Post
Hmmm...

I'll ask some more questions tomorrow, I think I've badgered you enough for today~
♪ Alright see you later then.♪ Sona played in a delightful tune as she waved goodbye to the summoner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCaptainPlank
Gangplank felt his beard as he thought and then responded. "Mah ship be more like a workplace, not much ta' do but work, everythin' needs ta' be done by a deadline or production shuts down. Ah plot tha' course and give tha' orders, sometimes ah let tha' crew 'ave a little fun, shootin' contests 'in such."

♪So what do they do when you're not on board giving the orders?♪ Sona asked, ♪Like when your summoned to the fields.♪

AskCaptainPlank

01-02-2013

Quote:
♪So what do they do when you're not on board giving the orders?♪ Sona asked, ♪Like when your summoned to the fields.♪
"Ah've heard of parties 'appening on tha' ship when Jack or me ain't around, they drink rum an' eat all tha' food. Sail inta' port an' go ta' tha' local... "Gentlemen's club". "

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
"Ah've heard of parties 'appening on tha' ship when Jack or me ain't around, they drink rum an' eat all tha' food. Sail inta' port an' go ta' tha' local... "Gentlemen's club". "
♪Sounds like they are just regular boys,♪ Sona noted, ♪Sorry, I seemed to have gotten off topic. What were we talking about?♪