Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theamp4 View Post
Sona.

Does the Etwahl float by itself, or is there some sort of magic to it?

Also, Do you ever get bored of certain songs?
♪Actually my music supports the Etwahl and myself. As long as I continue playing, we are supported mid-air.

And yes, certain melodies can get tiresome to play repetivly, but for the most part playing music is my life. I've grown accustomed to most of my songs enough not to...as you would say 'get bored' with them.♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCaptainPlank
Gangplank went silent for a few seconds, then spoke. Y'know... A shanty! Yah... done know what a shanty be?"
Sona shook her head. Clearly she was not adapt at speaking pirate.

Theamp4

01-02-2013

So if you ever stop playing music, then it will just... fall to the floor? Sounds tiresome...

Also, is there a certain way you wish for us summoners to start with you? I have never been good when I summon you and my summoner friends prefer you as their support, so I would like to know how best I could use your talents!

((I sort of want to bring my OC to this forum, but I don't know if I would have the time to keep up with everything, along with other things. Any suggestions?))

AskCaptainPlank

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona shook her head. Clearly she was not adapt at speaking pirate.
Gangplank looked quite bothered."Do yah want me ta' do one for ye? Maybe yah 'eard one but don't know tha' name."

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
So if you ever stop playing music, then it will just... fall to the floor? Sounds tiresome...

Also, is there a certain way you wish for us summoners to start with you? I have never been good when I summon you and my summoner friends prefer you as their support, so I would like to know how best I could use your talents!

((I sort of want to bring my OC to this forum, but I don't know if I would have the time to keep up with everything, along with other things. Any suggestions?))
((Could always come up with a character that pops in and out. Small RP stuffs but nothing you need to keep up with.))

♪You would think, but it's given me a chance to perfect my music to no end. Think of it as you walking around.

And some summoners tend to equip me with something they like to refer to as Wards. Seems important for them. Although, I must admit there are a number of different styles they try to out with me. I'm not so certain I could, or should, tell you what to do.♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCaptainPlank
Gangplank looked quite bothered."Do yah want me ta' do one for ye? Maybe yah 'eard one but don't know tha' name."

Sona seemed...confused by the offer. She wasn't sure how to respond. She simply nodded her head slowly, unsure of just what Gangplank was referring to.

Theamp4

01-02-2013

I see. That sounds weird, though if you say it is just like walking then it must be normal for you.

Yeah, I use a certain equip that the other summoners don't agree with, but it works perfectly fine to me...

Another question then.

Is there a certain champion you wish to see as your partner?

Is there certain champions you DON'T want to see against you/with you?

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
I see. That sounds weird, though if you say it is just like walking then it must be normal for you.

Yeah, I use a certain equip that the other summoners don't agree with, but it works perfectly fine to me...

Another question then.

Is there a certain champion you wish to see as your partner?

Is there certain champions you DON'T want to see against you/with you?
♪I try not to pick favorites with different champions all too much. It makes it easier to...do what we do out on the fields.

Although personally I do seem fond of Sarah Fortune, in terms of lane partner. And even though I try to tolerate him, Draven can sometimes get on my nerves when he really wants to. Especially when he's against me.♪

Theamp4

01-02-2013

((Draven does it all... With Style!))

I've never summoned Draven, mostly because he annoys me as well...

It must be hard to be around Sarah, mostly because she seems to just fly past you at all times...

More Questions, I'm full of them.

What has been your favorite moment in the league so far? How do people become accustomed to your way of speaking? Are you actually speaking when you play the Etwahl during a concert? Favorite song?

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
((Draven does it all... With Style!))

I've never summoned Draven, mostly because he annoys me as well...

It must be hard to be around Sarah, mostly because she seems to just fly past you at all times...

More Questions, I'm full of them.

What has been your favorite moment in the league so far? How do people become accustomed to your way of speaking? Are you actually speaking when you play the Etwahl during a concert? Favorite song?
♪Oh my..well....

I can't really think of a favorite moment in the league at the moment, but I guess it would be the first time I got paired up with Ashe on my first day. It was a memorable moment.

As for my 'speaking,' the summoners enchanted my instrument like this so I could answer questions, but I asked them to keep the enchantment so I could speak with everyone most of the time. Some people do seem to have a bit of trouble understanding my music, but I guess it's just cause I haven't been around them enough.

And no, when I do a concert or play my music in general, it's just music. You clearly can tell the difference between my music and my speaking, can't you?

And my favorite song....hmm....You know I actually don't think I have a favorite song. I mean, I do enjoy playing some more than others, but none enough to call my favorite.♪

AskCaptainPlank

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona seemed...confused by the offer. She wasn't sure how to respond. She simply nodded her head slowly, unsure of just what Gangplank was referring to.
" 'scuse me fer' just a second."Gangplank exited the building for a minute or two and returned with two men and his first mate, Jack. The men and Jack sung every second line while Gangplank sung every first, their voices actually did sound good, men needed shantys to keep moral up while doing hard work.

Tommy's gone on a whaling ship
Away to Hilo

Oh, Tommy's gone on a damn long trip
Tom's gone to Hilo

He never kissed his girl goodbye
He left her and he told her why

She'd robbed him blind and left him broke
He'd had enough, gave her the poke

His half-pay went, it went like chalf
She hung around for the other half

She drank and boozed his pay away
With her weather eye on his next payday

Oh Tommy's gone and left her flat
Oh Tommy's gone and he won't come back

Theamp4

01-02-2013

Now that I think about it, yes I can tell the distinction...

Thanks for answering all of these questions, but here come some more! ((Sona is one of my favorite champions, so I want to know all I can about her :3 Sorry if this annoys you! Let me know if you want me to stop :P ))

What do you think of the other women champions? Do you sometimes take criticisms from them, or do you have your own? Do you normally stay relatively alone, or are you mostly with someone, romantically or not? If so, who? You mentioned Ashe, what is your relationship with her, and do you think you two work well together?

Also. Could I get your autograph!?