Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona turned to Swain and smiled as her music played her message.

"Soon, Jerico. As soon as I have free time, I shale make a special trip out to Noxus to play, provided there's an audience to listen."
''There will always be an audience to your concerts. But none of that ''Pentakill'' stuff. The most beautiful melodies come in a different form.''

Ask the Lunari

12-01-2012

Diana walks into Sona's quarters with a serious look upon her face.

Hello Sona, would you play the Lunari's Motif... If I taught it to you?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
''There will always be an audience to your concerts. But none of that ''Pentakill'' stuff. The most beautiful melodies come in a different form.''

As someone who enjoys both, I only have one thing to say to that: Haters gonna hate.

Next you grace Piltover with presence, either Pentakill or alone, rest assured you will have at least one who is interested....give me a forewarning....I might be able...wait I'm my own boss now. I don't have to make up a sick day excuse!

On to a real question,

I play a little myself every now and then, not with any skill I could compare to yourself, but I was wondering if any 'wind' instrument intrigued you enough to give it a try? Clarinet, flute, trumpet, oboe?

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Arixus approached the Maven hesitantly, more than a little nervous in the presence of so amazing an artist as her. Truthfully, he'd always looked up to her, from her work in the League to her music, though he'd never say as much. While he walked closer to the blue-haired woman, he was hastily running a pencil across a sketch pad, occasionally glancing up at her with a soft smile.

He spoke while working, though his concentration was more than a little divided. "Miss Sona... As a fellow artist, how do you feel about detractors? I've had my share of regular clients, fans even, but from time to time I hear tell that my style is... Mediocre. Have you ever had to deal with such a thing? Are there people who actually dislike your amazing work?"

He didn't think she did, but was almost finished with his sketch.

Ask the String

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Sona smiled and giggled as she played out her response.

"If you wish. I would have thought Noxus of all places would appreciate Pentakill's brand of music...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana walks into Sona's quarters with a serious look upon her face.

Hello Sona, would you play the Lunari's Motif... If I taught it to you?
Sona turns her attention towards Diana, noting her serious tone.

"Well...perhaps. I'm always ready to try new musics."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
As someone who enjoys both, I only have one thing to say to that: Haters gonna hate.

Next you grace Piltover with presence, either Pentakill or alone, rest assured you will have at least one who is interested....give me a forewarning....I might be able...wait I'm my own boss now. I don't have to make up a sick day excuse!

On to a real question,

I play a little myself every now and then, not with any skill I could compare to yourself, but I was wondering if any 'wind' instrument intrigued you enough to give it a try? Clarinet, flute, trumpet, oboe?
Sona chuckled silently at the summoner's response to Swain.

"I shale make sure to take a trip down to Piltover when possible, time permitting of course. As for your question, I don't really have too much experience outside my Etwahl. I suppose the flute would be an acceptable alternative, should my Etwahl be inaccessible at some point."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus approached the Maven hesitantly, more than a little nervous in the presence of so amazing an artist as her. Truthfully, he'd always looked up to her, from her work in the League to her music, though he'd never say as much. While he walked closer to the blue-haired woman, he was hastily running a pencil across a sketch pad, occasionally glancing up at her with a soft smile.

He spoke while working, though his concentration was more than a little divided. "Miss Sona... As a fellow artist, how do you feel about detractors? I've had my share of regular clients, fans even, but from time to time I hear tell that my style is... Mediocre. Have you ever had to deal with such a thing? Are there people who actually dislike your amazing work?"

He didn't think she did, but was almost finished with his sketch.
Sona noticed Arixus sketching as he walked up to her and smiled, trying to see what he was drawing while playing her Etwahl.

"Well...as long as you make art, there will be critics. Not everyone is gonna like everything you do or make. Just gotta remember as long as you create what you want to create, someone out there will love it."

AsktheBlindFist

12-01-2012

Quote:
Sona turns to Lee Sin and returns the bow, even though she knows he couldn't see it.

"Ahh Lee Sin. I have been...fair, you could say. What about you? How have you been lately?"
"I have have been well, enjoying my time with Janna. I am curious, when might I come to a concert of Pentakill's? I have yet to visit one and have been told it is quite the enjoyment."

Ask the String

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
"I have have been well, enjoying my time with Janna. I am curious, when might I come to a concert of Pentakill's? I have yet to visit one and have been told it is quite the enjoyment."
"Well you should come to our next concert then. I'll see if I can pull some strings and get you and Janna back stage passes."

Sona giggled softly at her play on words as she continued to play.

"So how is Janna by the way? I assume the two of you are very happy together, right?"

AsktheBlindFist

12-01-2012

"That would be wonderful. Janna is amazing, though I think slightly shaken due to an incident with Kha'Zix. But yes we are very happy together."

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-01-2012

Quote:
Sona smiled and giggled as she played out her response.

"If you wish. I would have thought Noxus of all places would appreciate Pentakill's brand of music...."
''As violent as we are with our jobs, we are still civilized people.
Those in Noxus that do wish to listen to Pentakill would not spend their hard earned money just to go on a concert.
They need it for more important stuff, like food, taxes, weapons and other things of such nature.
Those that are willing to spend money on concert tickets would rather listen to your benevolent, and more classy, music, as they are probably highly educated individuals.
It is somewhat of an unwritten norm that wealthy Noxians invest a lot in the advancement of their intellect through education, and with education comes refinement.
And even if they are not wealthy, people with refined tastes would be willing to give their life savings to listen to the tunes you produce.''

Ask Gragas

12-01-2012

What's yer breakfast o'-- DAMN IT. YOU KNOW WHAT? What's yer lunch o' champions?!?!?!?!?!?!?!