Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

Varus have planned to pay a visit to Maven of the Strings, for she was one of the few individuals to pay visits to his corner room at the dead ends of the institute. Varus walks into the brightly lit room and once again, the familiar melody was heard and that still feels as soothing as ever to the Living Vengeance, he could not explain.

Sona, I have came today with a question in mind. Why does your etwahl exceed the normalities of other instruments in affecting the emotions of others?

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Varus have planned to pay a visit to Maven of the Strings, for she was one of the few individuals to pay visits to his corner room at the dead ends of the institute. Varus walks into the brightly lit room and once again, the familiar melody was heard and that still feels as soothing as ever to the Living Vengeance, he could not explain.

Sona, I have came today with a question in mind. Why does your etwahl exceeded the normalities of other instruments in affecting the emotions of others?
Sona smiled as Varus approached her.

♪Well...I guess it has to do with my own power being fed into the music. Since music is my source of magic, I can manipulate it to create the effects it does. Kinda like how Lux can manipulate light to burn.♪

Ask the Lunari

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled, looking down at her ring.

♪Well the music box itself I picked up in town, but I had it enchanted to play the music I wanted to,♪ Sona explained, ♪Of course the crystal itself was the same one that came with it, except I had a friend dye it the bluer shade, because it was red when I first picked it up.♪
((New years fun has put me behind by quite a bit :P))

Would you care to show me the location later? Diana inquired. I would actually love to see the place you obtained it from.

Anyways, how long did it take for your home to be cleaned... so quickly? I've never seen a house become so clean after... such a party.

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
((New years fun has put me behind by quite a bit :P))

Would you care to show me the location later? [I]Diana inquired.[/] I would actually love to see the place you obtained it from.

Anyways, how long did it take for your home to be cleaned... so quickly? I've never seen a house become so clean after... such a party.
♪Of course,♪ Sona replied, back, ♪It would an honor to spend a day with you.♪

Sona looked around her home. While it was still a bit mess to a newcomer, it was a thousand times cleaner than the end of her party.

♪Well I had a bit of help,♪ Sona admitted, ♪It's amazing what yordles and minions will do for you just hear some music.♪

Ask the String

01-02-2013

((bump again cause why not?))

Ask Diving Armor

01-02-2013

Can you play echoes on your etwahl?
-Nautilus

AskCaptainPlank

01-02-2013

Gangplank entered the home uninvited, the pirate had terrible manners, he was a pirate after all.

"Sona, 'ave yah ever done a shanty before?"

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Diving Armor View Post
Can you play echoes on your etwahl?
-Nautilus

♪I could try,♪ Sona responded.

Sona started playing a note, followed by a few quite similar notes to sound like an echo. She continued this for a few minutes.

♪That's about the best I could do I guess.♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCaptainPlank
Gangplank entered the home uninvited, the pirate had terrible manners, he was a pirate after all.

"Sona, 'ave yah ever done a shanty before?"
Sona seemed unmoved by Gangplank's sudden intrusion...seeing as how it was expected of him

♪Um...a what?♪

Theamp4

01-02-2013

Sona.

Does the Etwahl float by itself, or is there some sort of magic to it?

Also, Do you ever get bored of certain songs?

AskCaptainPlank

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona seemed unmoved by Gangplank's sudden intrusion...seeing as how it was expected of him

♪Um...a what?♪
Gangplank went silent for a few seconds, then spoke. Y'know... A shanty! Yah... done know what a shanty be?"