Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

12-10-2012

((You didn't see anything here))

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

((I didn't see anything here.))

A summoner opened a door nearby the room where sona floated at, he closed it and waved at her. "Excuse me? Ms Sona?" He says, walking up to her. "I have a question, your history amazes me deeply, and I've always wanted to ask you this." He clears his throat. "Your music is incredible strong, and it seems like only you can do it, so have you ever thought of teaching someone else? Like an apprentice?"

Ask the String

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
((I didn't see anything here.))

A summoner opened a door nearby the room where sona floated at, he closed it and waved at her. "Excuse me? Ms Sona?" He says, walking up to her. "I have a question, your history amazes me deeply, and I've always wanted to ask you this." He clears his throat. "Your music is incredible strong, and it seems like only you can do it, so have you ever thought of teaching someone else? Like an apprentice?"
Sona turned to the summoner and smiled back.

"Well I have always thought of becoming a teacher," her melodies replied, "but I have yet to find a student who would be willing to learn. Music is not something you can just pick up one day and become a master of. It takes dedication and time to perfect the art. Not just anyone can play an Etwahl like I've learned to."

Sona then changed her melody's tune a bit.

"Why do you ask?"

st0pb0t

12-10-2012

Dear Sona,

I do enjoy our private chats, but for your public column, I feel I should ask a question your readers are more interested in:

Measurements?

Love, Evelynn

Nůctýrne

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Dear Sona,

I do enjoy our private chats, but for your public column, I feel I should ask a question your readers are more interested in:

Measurements?

Love, Evelynn
Nocturne looks over from his seat, putting Sona's concert on hold for a moment.

Rude.

Before returning to the unholy symphony.

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona turned to the summoner and smiled back.

"Well I have always thought of becoming a teacher," her melodies replied, "but I have yet to find a student who would be willing to learn. Music is not something you can just pick up one day and become a master of. It takes dedication and time to perfect the art. Not just anyone can play an Etwahl like I've learned to."

Sona then changed her melody's tune a bit.

"Why do you ask?"
"I was just curious, I couldn't learn how to control music, music isn't my thing." He smiles. "Your still a fun champ to use out in the Field though."

AskKarthus

12-10-2012

(( Have you replied to my thread yet? I had a cookie problem so I had to post on my main. ))

Ask the String

12-10-2012

((sorry can't copy and paste on the wii ^_^))

Evelynn

As if I didn't already know, why would you need my measurements?

-Sona, the Maven of the Strings

---------

Sona smiled back at the Summoner.

"That's what most say. While I do not try to hide that music is hard, I do want to point out with enough hard work anybody could learn."

------
((my bad. I'll head there pronto Karth))

Ask the String

12-11-2012

((Let's not forget about lil' ol' me now))

Ask the Defender

12-11-2012

((OOC question: How the **** do you navigate the forums on a Wii?!))