Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

12-08-2012

Mundo tilted his head to one side as he furrowed his brows, looking to be deep in thought. "Mundo like.....Mundo like.....Oh! Mundo like aminals!"

Ask the String

12-08-2012

Sona sighed silently again, and started to question the authentication of Mundo's doctorite.

"Okay great. Maybe you could do something that involves animals. I hear a few people around town have sick pets, maybe you could be a....actually never mind."

Sona shrugged off her idea, realizing just who she was speaking to.

"Instead...you could probably open a zoo of exotic animals. I'm sure Ionia alone is bound to have some of the most exotic creatures ever. Plus with your brute strength and your...smarts...you could easily round them up."

Blade3324

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by paltala View Post
corki brought a hand up to his chin as he tapped his thought, "not really miss buvelle, maybe ah nice flight ova' demacia or even piltover."
((a ha!))

DearCorki

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled back at Corki as she returned to level.

"It's Pentakill...But yea I guess we do get pretty loud there. Maybe it would be nice to accompany you on a nice flight. Did you happen to have a destination in mind?"
Corki brought a hand up to his chin as he tapped his thought, "Not really Miss Buvelle, Maybe ah nice flight ova' Demacia or even Piltover."

((Did not account fail at all >.>))

Ask the String

12-08-2012

((xD))

"Well that sounds wonderful," Sona played out in a gleeful tone, "Just let me know when. I could always use a bit of fresh air anyway."

MadDoctorMundo

12-08-2012

Mundo shook his head defiantly at Sona's suggestion. "No. Mundo not want go to Ionia. Theys not like Mundo more than they like Chemist."

Ask the String

12-08-2012

"Oh right," Sona played in a quickened tone, "Well...don't you have an asistant or friend thst can travel there?"

MadDoctorMundo

12-08-2012

Mundo shook his head again. "Nope. Mundo not got many friends. He big-time champ for Zaun, yea, but that no mean Mundo haves people like him as person."

AsktheCardmaster

12-08-2012

The Maven would find the tarot card of the Star on her door. It's meaning would speak to her naturally found peace wherever she may be.

Ask the String

12-08-2012

Sona actually started feeling sorrow for the muscular purple man. Her tone changed to a more apologetic tune.

"Oh dear. That's not good. I can understand a few people not liking your...work. But no friends?"

------

Sona noticed the card and picked it up, wondering what exactly the star meant, and more importantly, who left it here.