AskBraumFreljord 8 25.00%
AsktheMoustache 11 34.38%
AskBraumTheHeart 2 6.25%
HeartOfFreljord 2 6.25%
Ask Braum 9 28.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Champion Auditions - Braum (Votes!!)

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-18-2014

This Voting Session will be run using the guidelines set forth HERE.

Name:  b-splash.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  99.0 KB

Well, it's been a long time coming, but we've finally got all entries from the perspective Braum Roleplayers! The guidelines for the voting are linked above, as are the conditions for a winner. In the case that a winner isn't chosen by community votes alone, the panel of judges will step in to make a decision on how to proceed. This could include another writing challenge, followed by another round of votes, or they could simply pick a winner. Your judges are listed below!

Your Panel of Judges:
Ryugi Kazamaru "Kaz"
Ask The Herald
Ask Quinn n Val

In the case a Judge cannot fulfill their duties, "Kuronan" or "Jayce of piltova" will step in as a tertiary or replacement Judge.

Your choices for Braum are below. I've rigged it so that clicking their names will link you directly to their submissions, which means no super-cluttered thread like last time! That means it should be nice and easy to read each one and cast your vote. Remember, you're voting for who you think has portrayed Braum the best, as far as you understand his character. The personality is more important than the writing, even, as the personality is what we will likely deal with the most on the forums. That said, good luck to our contestants!

Remember!! One vote per person! Don't make duplicate votes on smurfs!

Participants:

AskBraumFreljord
AsktheMoustache
AskBraumTheHeart
HeartOfFreljord
Ask Braum

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-18-2014

Good luck to all of our possible Braums!

Ask Braum

05-18-2014

So finally we are here... This shall be interesting.

AskBraumFreljord

05-18-2014

It has been a great journey fellow Braums, many goat milk, many tales and Poros. I want you to all know that no matter who wins that well always have this moment and fun times and I want us to hope this will never change, I hope I win but I hope you all win to, because no matter who wins there will always be a Braum inside of us. FOR POROS!!

But good luck my friends, may the best win.

JPLangley 2

05-18-2014

I will start off the poll by voting for Braumreljord.

Kuronan

05-18-2014

Good Luck to all participants! May the best Braum emerge victorious from the Mountain!

HeartOfFreljord

05-18-2014

Oh my goodness this is exciting

Ask kog maw

05-18-2014

Kog'maw very excited to see who becomes Braum.

AskBraumTheHeart

05-19-2014

And thus, my chances of winning are buried under my irritating habit of writing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. Kudos to the brave souls that actually read the whole of my submission. I mean, when I tried to post it up on the forums for those who don't have Google Drive, I couldn't do it because the thing breached the 30000 characters limit. I ended up having to post it in two seperate posts in the Submissions thread. Lel.

Kuronan

05-19-2014

Actually, I voted for the Braum whose iteration of the story I felt most comfortable reading... Some of these Braums ended up making a run-on paragraph, so there was no way I was going to vote for them because it felt just wrong to do so.

12345 ... 7