The Break Room 2.0 [Open RP]

1234511 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

04-18-2014

Hello fellow Summoners and Champions!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Steward-Summoner Kazamaru, but feel free to call me "Summoner Kaz" or "Kaz" for short. As I am a gentleman first, I decided I would invite everyone, Summoners, Champions and anyone in between to the Institute of War's "Break Room."

The League's rules are simple. Enjoy yourselves, be yourselves (but be respectful), and talk amongst yourselves. This is an area to socialize, and all are welcome. So, relax, take a break, pull up a chair, crash on a couch, help yourself to some tea, and/or take a load off in the Break Room!

Quote:
Engraved on the outside of the entrance is a plaque stating the following:
Summoners, first and foremost this is a place of rest and relaxation. The League provides this room, free of charge, to all who enter the League of Legends and the Institute of War. Please understand the use of this room is a privilege, not a right. Do not harm or destroy any part of the property within these walls, or perform any behavior that may be upsetting, distractionary, or harmful to other patrons, or disciplinary actions will be taken. Please follow the guidelines set forth by the current Warden of the room at all times, and be courteous to others.

- Senior Summoners of the League -

Current Warden: Steward-Summoner Ryugi Kazamaru
Room Defenses and Precautionary Measures:

Quote:
Supernatural Dampening Field
The Break Room is surrounded with powerful magic sigils and wards that severely limit the magical and supernatural abilities of those patrons within the room. In effect, magical powers are dampened considerably, so much so that only the simplest and least complex spells are able to be cast. Small tricks of telekinesis, or other small, harmless spells can be used with ease. Even small displays of fire, light, or other such things can be used, but nothing that could be deemed hazardous to other patrons is allowed by the power of the field. The only exception to this is healing magic in the case of an emergency. In addition, supernatural speed, strength, and other such abilities are hampered by the field as well in order to limit the dangers to other patrons.

Permanent "Make Whole"/"Fastidiousness" Ritual
This field is in effect for the entirety of the Break Room. If things get damaged or broken for any reason, the field will magically move to make it whole once more. This is to keep the room in peak condition at all times, and lessen the strain on Summoner Kaz's expenses for the upkeep of the room. Yes, the Senior Summoners were taking it out of his pocket. Shame on all of you for smashing things. In addition, the field will also clean any messes left behind as if the room were brand new. As an added bonus, the field leaves behind the fresh scent of lavender after it cleans or repairs something. If you don't like lavender, complimentary nose-plugs are available at the front door.
(( Welcome to the "The Break Room - Version 2.0" Since the old one effectively broke, I managed to make this new thread for everyone to use using the information provided to me by Riot. As with the first, think of it sort of like a lounge area with provided food and or snacks and several tables. If you want a map, here you go! It should provide a nice atmosphere to interact, plus, everyone could enjoy a little light RP interaction from time to time, right? Don't worry about huge paragraphs or anything. Just enjoy talking with one another IC. In any case, have fun guys! ))

Ask Quinn n Val

04-18-2014

((Maybe people will actually come back here now :c ))

Quinn wandered down the halls of the institute when she spotted the familiar doors of the break room. She had heard rumor after rumor of strange things happening in here and figured since she wasn't doing anything she might as well see if the rumors were true.

Stepping in she looked around and blinked, shrugging she moved over to a seat by the windows and sat back, relaxing.

Ask Pantheon p

04-18-2014

((Ah finally. I have been wanting to read that op for so long xD xD . But it's still a shame that the old one broke.))

Pailidin

04-18-2014

((Since I'm bored and have nothing else to do, I might as well hop in another thread.))

The same curious summoner that has been wandering around the institute stumbles into the "Break Room" with a satchel full of curious tomes.

"Yes, this room seems quite adequate. It's relatively quiet with a high amount of traffic..."

The summoner makes his way to an open booth and takes a few objects out of his bag. A quill, inkwell, and a rather dusty tome. He opens the aged book and begins to write, muttering to himself as he does.

TheOneTrueWaifu

04-18-2014

"Aaaah It's been way too long!" The door opened and a young girl stepped forward, "It feels like it's been ages since I was here." She brushed some silver hair out of her eyes behind her extended ears. "I wonder if brother or sister will show up."

Eve looked around, the place used to always be so full of life but now there was barely anyone here... This was where she first met her sister so it would always have a place in her heart.

Stepping forward she flopped onto the nearest couch and put her feet up, relaxing with a deep sigh.

"I wonder where Novvy is right now, probably off doing work."

FilFire

04-18-2014

((Interesting.))

Ask the Herald

04-18-2014

{{ I just hope this doesn't end up like the original, where almost nobody of any real interest didn't want to come around due to a myriad of reasons. }}

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-25-2014

((Ahh, is it alive now? How wonderful. Such horrible memories i have accidentally created via lightning and werewolves...it seems my lack of creativity has spurted once again!))

The fabric of a blue dress could be seen, and the figure of a petite girl takes shape and it lurches forward. She has a book in her hand, solid, and quite large. The back gakes up her entire chest. And recognizable with the blue markings on it. She clutches it to her chest, and dramatically she flips her hair.

"Is this it? It seems like ages....it feels as if so much has changed." She slowly walked to a couch, across from a girl lazily lounging on a couch, and warily she sits. "How strange as well.... So little people." She speaks to herself, unaware that someone could be listening to her.

"Excuse me," She asked the girl in front of her. "Have you been here before?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2014

((... As long as people don't start having..... Relations.... In the thread like last time, then it should be good!))

To those paying attention in the Break Room, they might notice a particular figure suddenly slip inside the door, then carefully close it behind him. Damian would stand with the door firmly closed behind him and a slight smile on his face. He would quickly glance around the room to see who was present before straightening himself up and casually strolling over to the seat across from the curious summoner and quietly sitting down in it. He would pull his hood over his head and slide out a little from his seat, almost as if he were trying to make himself seem shorter than he actually was. He would glance over at the summoner and spoke to him in a hushed tone.

"Hope y'don't mind me slipping in here, just need to hide out for a bit. I'll be quiet~ Just... Act completely natural.... Like I'm s'pose to be here."

Pailidin

05-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
((... As long as people don't start having..... Relations.... In the thread like last time, then it should be good!))

To those paying attention in the Break Room, they might notice a particular figure suddenly slip inside the door, then carefully close it behind him. Damian would stand with the door firmly closed behind him and a slight smile on his face. He would quickly glance around the room to see who was present before straightening himself up and casually strolling over to the seat across from the curious summoner and quietly sitting down in it. He would pull his hood over his head and slide out a little from his seat, almost as if he were trying to make himself seem shorter than he actually was. He would glance over at the summoner and spoke to him in a hushed tone.

"Hope y'don't mind me slipping in here, just need to hide out for a bit. I'll be quiet~ Just... Act completely natural.... Like I'm s'pose to be here."
The summoner raises an eye brow at the strange man before looking back down at his set up and continuing writing.

"Is there something I can do for you, fellow summoner? Perhaps you can tell me what's looking for you?"

1234511 ... 28