Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stream is back!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDEUCESx

12-01-2012

Hey guys,

After multiple requests to continue my stream I have decided to start back up. After taking some time off from the game, and even more from streaming, I believe it is time for me to come back.

I am an 1800 elo player from season 2, and I play all roles in game, although my best is probably adc or top. I will provide commentary on my own gameplay, as well as useful tips and tricks. I will also answer all questions in chat.

My goal is to provide an entertaining place for people to hang out, relax, and simply enjoy the game, as I feel sometimes we forget to do that from time to time. So come join me, have some fun and learn a few things along the way.

http://www.twitch.tv/osirisss

xDEUCESx

12-01-2012

to the top

xDEUCESx

12-01-2012

once again

Jarrod

12-01-2012

"After multiple requests to continue my"

can anyone confirm this?

ZeUyAnG

12-01-2012

Quote:
Jarrod:
"After multiple requests to continue my"

can anyone confirm this?

I confirm this. The first time I know this guy was when he posted in GD for an account around 1100 elo for duo and streaming. He was a very skilled jungler then he switched to adc/top recently. His stream is entertaining, he comments the game and talks to viewer, and I believe that he is truly a 1800 level player.

Very good streamer imo.

xDEUCESx

12-01-2012

still going

xDEUCESx

12-01-2012

here we go

xDEUCESx

12-01-2012

couple more

xDEUCESx

12-02-2012

why not

xDEUCESx

12-02-2012

bleh