Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to get Free iTunes Gift cards / Amazon.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CLG imp

12-01-2012

Hi, today I am showing you how to get free Amazon Gift cards or I-Tunes Gift Cards & Even Apps.

Step 1 : Enter this Website into your safari on your iPhone / iTouch / iPad.

h t t p : / / g o o. g l / 6 H M 4 K

( SPACES MAKE SURE TO TAKE THEM OUT WHEN ENTERING )
Step 2 : Install the package that the app requires, enter your 4 digit Pass code.
Step 3 : Click the Box with the arrow and click add to home screen for easier access.
Step 4 : Click the Get More Spins Button on the bottom left hand corner.
Step 5 : Click on an app, it will redirect you to the App store, download the app.
Step 6 : After the download has been complete, open the app for a minimum of 30 Seconds.
Step 7 : After you have downloaded and opened the app, you will get a certain Number of spins, start spinning on your slot machine.
Step 8 : After you get coins from your spins, you can redeem them for Gift Cards/Apps & More, this is a list of SOME of the rewards, obviously they're are more so have fun!

Basically repeat steps 4,5,6 to get more spins, and as a result you'll get more Coins out of it.

If there are no apps available to download refresh or wait a few hours.

You can Win 2$ , 10$, 15$, 25$, 50$ Amazon & iTunes Gift cards or big Prizes such as iPad Mini, iPod Touch or even the newest iPad.

If You use the link I provided, you’ll get 2x the amount of spins.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memorylame

12-01-2012

I've'nt got me ground legs yet...LANDLUBBER!...