hey lets make a champ thats stupididly op and not do a damn thing to nerf him

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RQDora

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layoneil View Post
darius....wtf were you thinking. lets make a champ that can build it to were he can do 5 basic attacks after building tanky as hell and kill anyone on your team. smart as hell riot. ive been playing since beta and this champ is stupidly op. lets not nerf darius because he is ok as he is right? this is the stupidest champ you have come out with. get with some good ideas. not champs that are op as hell or weak as hell. make some good champs like panth again.
Want to counter Darius? Go cho, ulti that automatically hits for 300 with no AP with decent ap scaling.

mdiaz28

12-02-2012

How many forum posts are there now about Darius being op, seriously read the other posts, learn to counter and harass him, win game. Its called kiting

AlphaWeeaboo

12-02-2012

lol, darius isn't even close to op. just like any other champ he can do well in good hands and if played correctly. not everyone can pick him up and be insanely good.

now garen on the other hand...
(huehue)

DubiousNucleus

12-02-2012

I agree, Darius is legitimately overpowered. The fact that he doesn't have natural sustain or great mobility is offset by his supreme team fighting ability and dueling potential. Slap a Bloodthirster on him, there is your sustain. Grab flash, there is your mobility. Understanding that he does everything he is supposed to and much, MUCH more leads to the conclusion that he is indeed overpowered. Not to mention his immense damage is uncounterable by items; he does magic, physical and true damage.

Here is one POTENTIAL solution.
-Make his ult do PHYSICAL damage. This would make his E skill's passive make more sense, and building armor a bit more useful.

Snipawolfe

12-02-2012

I take your Darius and raise you an Olaf. Your move.

Solemendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
He's ridiculously overpowered and has been out for 4 years without nerfs. Darius is laughably weak in comparison and has been out for what, 6 months? Elise hasn't been out long enough for an accurate assessment of her balance.

Moreover, as a Jax player, there's not a single champion I have trouble against on a regular basis. If you're destroying Jax players with Elise, then you're good with Elise and playing against Jax players who are no better at Jax than you are with Elise.
Jayce says whats up

Delete Teemo

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layoneil View Post
darius....wtf were you thinking. lets make a champ that can build it to were he can do 5 basic attacks after building tanky as hell and kill anyone on your team. smart as hell riot. ive been playing since beta and this champ is stupidly op. lets not nerf darius because he is ok as he is right? this is the stupidest champ you have come out with. get with some good ideas. not champs that are op as hell or weak as hell. make some good champs like panth again.
I bet this dude lost to a darius....

where to go now?

BETTER CRY ON THE FORUMS

edit: did he say that panth was a GOOD CHAMP?

ToasTersTruggle

12-02-2012

I used to worry about Darius but now that I've played him quite a bit, I have an understanding of how much damage he can output in what amount of time and how tanky he is with what items.

^ Do that and you'll understand that you can easily manage an enemy Darius.