hey lets make a champ thats stupididly op and not do a damn thing to nerf him

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zlain

12-01-2012

no reason to get philo on her. if you want gp/5 get kages or heart, she doesn't need mana regen.

Dowwnwind

12-01-2012

so, to validate my point, i just got done a game where i was teemo top lane, and shut down an akali.

PlayaPan

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Thought for sure this thread would be about Jax. That it's about Darius leads me to believe OP needs practice.
Agreed.... for some reason, Jax is OP in the first patch.

Don't like it one bit cause he'll take less damage & give more...
I used teemo... bloodthirst x3, infinity edge x1, attack speed boots x1, infinity edge x1... and still lost to jax

Zlain

12-01-2012

Elise makes Jax cry in a corner~

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlain View Post
Elise makes Jax cry in a corner~
For one, I disagree.
For two, thread title "hey lets make a champ thats stupidly op and not do a damn thing to nerf him," and I'd argue that Elise hasn't really been out long enough to get a true enough sense of balance to bother with any tweaks yet. Jax was released February 21st, 2009, along with 16 other champions. He's an original release date champion and he's still stupidly OP. And I'm still playing him as often as I can.

I may eventually purchase Darius or Elise or other champions, as I collect the required IP, but right now, Jax is top tier, he's OP, and he's been around for nearly 4 years.

I Love Slurpees

12-01-2012

OP, would you like to do a 1v1 my Elise vs your Darius? You can tell me if he's op or not afterwards.

Zlain

12-01-2012

Elise dominates Jax early game and with proper zoning and play you keep him under fed enough to trounce him all game.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
For one, I disagree.
For two, thread title "hey lets make a champ thats stupidly op and not do a damn thing to nerf him," and I'd argue that Elise hasn't really been out long enough to get a true enough sense of balance to bother with any tweaks yet. Jax was released February 21st, 2009, along with 16 other champions. He's an original release date champion and he's still stupidly OP. And I'm still playing him as often as I can.

I may eventually purchase Darius or Elise or other champions, as I collect the required IP, but right now, Jax is top tier, he's OP, and he's been around for nearly 4 years.
Just gonna quote this in reply to your most recent post, since you didn't read it the first time.

Zlain

12-01-2012

I'm not saying Jax doesn't need to be brought in line, Just saying he isn't as end all be all as you're implying.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-01-2012

He's ridiculously overpowered and has been out for 4 years without nerfs. Darius is laughably weak in comparison and has been out for what, 6 months? Elise hasn't been out long enough for an accurate assessment of her balance.

Moreover, as a Jax player, there's not a single champion I have trouble against on a regular basis. If you're destroying Jax players with Elise, then you're good with Elise and playing against Jax players who are no better at Jax than you are with Elise.