Adolf Hitler gets a time ban

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vamp13

11-30-2012

the trolling in the op is unbelievable.

TherIsNoUrfLevel

11-30-2012

I actually agree. There's nothing inappropriate about the name "Adolf Hitler". If I named myself Joseph Stalin would I get banned for it?

Onion the Fried

12-01-2012

Hell, the guys name could actually be Adolf Hitler

Ogdain

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherIsNoUrfLevel View Post
I actually agree. There's nothing inappropriate about the name "Adolf Hitler". If I named myself Joseph Stalin would I get banned for it?
No. Adolf Hitler was a terrible person but so was Stalin and a lot of other people throughout history. If I named myself Mao Zedong no one would care even though he was responsible for more misery and suffering over a longer period of time than Hitler. We've just been taught in our schools to regard Adolf Hitler as the worst, ultimate embodiment of evil ever.

DeciEVE or AFK

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion the Fried View Post
It's a world-wide banned name. It's literally illegal to name your child Adolf in some countries.

And I'm pretty sure anyone whose last name was Hitler had it changed.

tempnameA461

12-01-2012

"They say that he killed the name Adolf dead. I disagree. I'm naming my son Adolf, because otherwhise, they win."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogdain View Post
Adolf Hitler was a terrible person
Sub.
Jec.
Tive.

Rabscuttles

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion the Fried View Post
Only if his parents hate him.

LostLaneWonGame

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogdain View Post
Yeah and if I'd been born with a better throwing arm I'd have been an NFL quarterback rather than a forum troll. See Riot, it's not my fault!
Take a look at his artwork before being so quick to judge, they were very good, certainly better than most of the population, maybe the admissions officials were just jerks.

Speaking of stupid choices, Archduke Franz Ferdinand could have avoided his own death, and by consequence the escalation to war if he had just went back to his hotel instead of continuing his parade-right after a grenade meant for him had struck a car in his convoy. And by an amazing coincidence, the parade route led his car right in front of a sandwich place, the one that his would-be assassin went after a botched assassination attempt to enjoy some comfort food-when his mark suddenly slowly drives by in front of him.

RazorWarrior

12-01-2012

Oh boy here we go

Grim Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRazoth View Post
When you report for "Inappropriate Name" the tribunal appends a note that has the name in question.
That feature is broken at the moment.

123456 ... 10