Atel, The Fractured Assassin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mytharionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Sometimes, one champion simply isn't enough, no matter their power. This is due to the fact that many champions are capable of CCing a target before they can do anything productive. If there was any way to cut the power of such tactics, it would be in the capable hands of Atel. Or the capable hands of her "partner", Leta.

Atel and Leta are the schizophrenic personas of a maniacal assassin. Through magical intervention, these personas have become separate entities. Both deadly in their own right, they can bring quick death to all that oppose them. Seeing as how there's only one body, they must resort to a "tag-team" style of combat.

Tags: 1-10
Offense: 9
Defense:2
Ability Power:5
Difficulty: 4

Statistics:
Health: 261(+53)
Health Regen: 4.15(+.40)
Mana: 200(+36.5)
Mana Regen: 6.5(+0.3)
Range: 125
Attack DMG: 52.9(+3.3)
Attack Speed: 0.658(+2.7%)
Magic Resist: 30(+1.25)
Movement Speed: 320
Armor: 18(+3.1)
(You may have noticed her health is abysmal. This will be explained later...)

Appearance:
Atel and Leta both sport mid-length black hair with curls on either side, similar to Viola from Soul Calibur V. Their outfits are also similar, a combination of leather armor and grey cotton encompassing most of her form, with the exception of her head of course. Having to share the same body, there isn't much different between Atel and Leta's physical features. The one change that really stands out is in her weapons. She wields a silver dagger in one hand and an orb in the other. In Atel's hands, the dagger glows with a vibrant blue enchantment and the orb simmers quietly with a black and red glow. Leta on the other hand wields her dagger with an inky black veil enveloping the blade, and her orb glows as if a blue fire was trying to escape from it.

Atel's eyes are bright blue, almost sparkling, and her personality comes across as playful and spirited in all manner of things. The colors of her armor are vibrant, with the leather adopting a rich earthy hue and the cotton appearing pristine and spotless. Her stance seems like more of a dance than anything useful in combat. Time to time she will juggle the orb around, giving everyone a good view of the orb...and giving the orb a good view of her surroundings. Her attacks are similar to her stance: Flashy and impractical looking, bearing resemblance to a cheerleader's routine.

Leta's eyes are a deep shade of red, and her manner becomes vicious and cynical. The colors on her armor darken and fade, giving a very different vibe from her cheery counterpart. Her stance, while a bit more energetic than Atel's, is much more practical in comparison. Unlike her partner, Leta makes an attempt to cover the orb from view, probably hoping to maintain the stealth approach. Her attacks are practiced but savage looking, utilizing piercing attacks toward the liver and the throat.

Alternate skin can really go anywhere for these two. The theme needs to remain consistant; Atel would likely pose or take some other action to make her stand out from the crowd while Leta would try to remain incognito, staring disdainfully at Atel. Atel would have a light and charming attire while Leta sports something in the dark and intimidating style. The orb (or what would serve in its place) would be something that the other persona would be interested in. Allow me to make an example: Music themed skin - Atel would look like a trendy pop singer while Leta uses a goth/rocker attire, complete with a Pentakill T-shirt. The dagger would be a microphone that alternates between colorful and goofy or monochromatic and spiked (Atel and Leta respectively). The orb would be a CD of interest to the other. Atel would hold a Pentakill album and Leta would use...I dunno, Disney soundtrack? Justin Montana album? I'm not familiar with trendy pop star music.

Skills:
Atel and Leta utilize powerful charging strikes and quick defensive stances in order to outmanuever the enemy and strike hard, even when death threatens.

Passive: Sisters In Spirit - Atel and Leta are separate entities, but they must make do with one body. Whenever Atel dies, she is reborn as Leta after a 2 second delay. Whenever Leta dies, she is reborn as Atel after a 2 second delay. This ability has a 60/50/40 second cooldown. Bonus health received from items is cut by 50%.

Those of you who looked at Atel's health may have noticed something strange; it's frighteningly low! The reason for this is that Atel essentially has two different health bars: hers and Leta's. When one dies, they "tag out" and the other persona enters the fray. While both characters are potent assassins, they are exceedingly fragile, and need to use their abilities wisely in order to survive and conquer.

Q: Red Smile - Atel empowers her next attack, causing it to deal 25/50/75/100/125(+0.5AD) additional physical damage. Hitting an enemy with Red Smile empowers the next attack with a bonus effect. The state in which Red Smile's first attack can be used lasts 6 seconds, and if it is not used, the ability skips straight to the next bonus effect. Her next basic attack gains a bonus effect:
Red Smile - Atel: Next attack has 30% lifesteal and grants Atel a shield equal to the damage done on her initial strike.
Red Smile - Leta: Next attack has 30% lifesteal and teleports Leta to the front of her target.
Range - 150
Shield Duration - 4
Teleport Range - 600
Cooldown - 12/11/10/9/8
Mana Cost - 50/55/60/65/70

Red Smile is Atel's main damage ability, allowing her to dish out heavy damage while repairing some of the damage that she would inevitably take in the exchange. But while Atel can use it as a very effecient dueling tool, Leta's Red Smile tosses protection aside in favor of intimidating mobility. The rest of their abilities play upon a similar theme; Atel is a great duelist that can whittle down the enemy's defenses, and Leta specializes at chasing down and killing targets. But they wouldn't have survived as long as they have without working together.

W: Tag Out! (Atel) -Atel calls for help, and Leta appears at the target location to intimidate nearby enemies, decreasing their movement speed by 20/25/30/35/40% for 3 seconds. Tag Out can be activated a second time within 3 seconds to switch from Atel to Leta. Switching over to Leta refreshes half the duration of the debuff and does not trigger Sisters In Spirit.

W: Tag Out! (Leta) -Leta calls for help, and Atel appears at the target location to distract nearby enemies, decreasing their attack speed by 20/25/30/35/40% for 3 seconds. Tag Out can be activated a second time within 3 seconds to switch from Leta to Atel. Switching over to Atel refreshes half the duration of the debuff and does not trigger Sisters In Spirit.

Range - 700
AoE Diameter - 325
Cooldown - 20/18/16/14/12
Duration - 3
Mana Cost - 60/70/80/90/100

Tag Out is how Atel and Leta switch from cheery duelist to homicidal maniac in a flash. Both abilities grant bonuses that favor the playstyle of their counterparts, which would be advantageous when taking the opportunity to tag out. Of course, more seasoned opponents would try and predict this, perhaps by launching their abilities at the proposed Teleportation point. Being able to mentally manipulate your opponent by wasting their abilities is a rather devious tactic.

E: Falling Stars (Atel) - Atel amasses magical shuriken in a line, dealing 25/40/55/70/85(+0.6AD) physical damage to targets within the line every second. The line lasts three seconds. Enemies hit are revealed for 2 seconds on the first attack, 4 on the second, and 6 on the third.

E: Falling Stars (Leta) - Leta amasses explosive caltrops in a line, dealing 75/120/165/210/255(+0.6AD) physical damage to targets within the line after a period of 1.5 seconds. Enemies hit by the detonation are stunned for 1 second.
(Targetting is similar to Rumble's Ult and Viktor's Death Ray. Line starts from the middle and goes in opposite directions.)
Range - 600 (Max. 750)
Line Length - 300
Line Width - 50
Cooldown - 12/11.5/11/10.5/10
Mana Cost - 60/65/70/75/80

Both Atel and Leta have the ability to harass an enemy from a distance, but they have different ideas on how to accomplish this. Atel's version of Falling Stars favors sustained damage against opponents in a defensive position, effective at checking bushes and preventing targets from capitalizing on their advantages. Leta, on the other hand, utilizes heavy burst damage and a hefty stun. Using this skill to ambush your foe can yield some very satisfying results. Of course, they have one more trick up their sleeve. One that really instills fear in their foes...

R: Schizofriends (Atel) - Atel tosses her orb at an enemy champion, signalling Leta to gouge their eyes out! While Leta is on a target, she will auto-attack them for 100/112.5/125% of her AD and remove their vision of allied units (and vice versa) for up to 5 seconds. This ability lasts 4 seconds. Leta can be attacked and killed during Schizofriends, but damage done has no effect on her normal health, and it does not trigger Sisters In Spirit.

R: Schizofriends (Leta) - Leta tosses her orb at an enemy champion, signalling Atel to hold them steady! While Atel is on a target, she will auto-attack them for 75/87.5/100% of her AD and grant Leta's attacks the ability to slow the target for 30/40/50% for 2 seconds. This ability lasts 4 seconds. Atel can be attacked and killed during Schizofriends, but damage done has no effect on her normal health, and it does not trigger Sisters In Spirit.

Schizofriends can be activated a second time to immediately switch bodies (If Atel does this, she disappears and the player controls Leta, if Leta does this, she disappears and the player controls Atel. While Schizofriends is active, the primary effect of W triggers from the marked target's position and the secondary effect becomes unavailable. Killing Atel or Leta early will end Schizofriends early.
Cooldown - 110/90/70
Range - 700
Duration - 5
Mana Cost - 100/150/200

The true power of Atel and Leta is the ability to divide and conquer their opponents. When Atel calls Leta in this manner, the enemy loses vision of their targeted ally and the target is assaulted by Leta's considerable offensive power. With no help in sight, Atel can add her own attacks to Leta's to dish out some frightening single target damage. When Leta calls Atel however, the subterfuge in removing enemy vision is tossed aside in favor of combined attacks that simply slow the target. However, the combination of high damage and slowing power is not one to be underestimated.

Playing as Atel:
Falling Stars gives the enemy quite a bit of time to escape the worst of it's effects due to the delay. You can get around this by setting a trap for the enemy in a bush.

Atel is suited to dueling opponents while Leta excels at hunting down vulnerable targets. Whichever role you need, be sure to switch when the enemy is least prepared.

Schizofriends and Tag Out can both be used to switch between Atel and Leta at will. However, they have different strengths and weakness to exploit. Be mindful of which one to use in different situations.

Playing against Atel:
Atel has highly defensive capabilities while Leta is mostly suited for damage. If you have the ability to swiftly recover from a low health, you may be able to bait Leta into a heavily unfavorable position.

If Atel uses Schizofriends on you, she will also have the ability to teleport to your position. If you know that your allies are nearby, you could turn Atel's potential teleport to your advantage.

While Tag Out is Atel's most reliable method of switching forms, she can also switch by using Schizofriends on a nearby champion. This won't help her escape if the only nearby target is capable of locking her down.

Lore (Is in the works):
I've been having a nasty mental block with this one, I must admit. I hope I can get this rectified, but that's a long way off so i'll have to give you a basic description and a rough version for now:

Atelleta is an assassin for hire with a severe case of schizophrenia, she tends to go back and forth between friendly go-getter and relentless killer on a whim. The change is so jarring that all who have witnessed the change referred to her as if she was two different people. The cheerful face that her clients made deals with was known as "Atel." The remorseless killer that coldly ended the life of her quarry was given the name "Leta."

Her latest target is a researcher heading an excavation effort in one of Shurima's temples. Atelleta blends in with the excavation in order to get close to her target, but needed to wait for an opportunity to kill her target discreetly. While she prepared to carry out her mission, She notices that the excavation was successful in unearthing a mysterious treasure. She decides to check the treasure out and it appears to be an orb with strange magical properties. Curious about what kind of prize such a relic would bring her, she tries to steal it...

However, the vengeful spirit residing within the orb had other ideas. It possessed Atel's body and went on a killing spree, destroying the expedition and everyone involved. To the demon's surprise, it's new host was not only proficient at murder, but seemed to immensely enjoy it. Intrigued at the concept of a willing host, the spirit allowed her soul to remain in her body. Atelleta seemed overjoyed, but there was a growing malice as well. She would do for now, the spirit mused, but if the spirit was to walk the world once more it would need to find a more powerful body to inhabit. One that had no ability to fight back.

As Atelleta and her "guest" went about their gruesome business, they feasted on the souls of their fallen prey. However, it was not long before the spirit began to regret it's decision to take this assassin for a host. Despite the power they acquired from fallen souls, the spirit's own power was steadily waning. The soul of Atelleta was feeding on the spirit, and she had no intention of stopping. The spirit found it's current situation increasingly distressing. It could not deny the desire to remain in the body of such a potent assassin, but it continued to remain a mystery. Two very different entities seemed to reside in Atelleta, but it could not figure out which one held power over her soul. Without a clear target, the spirit would never be able to regain it's lost power.

As Atelleta made her way into Zaun, the spirit had laid eyes upon one last hope. A hideous artificial body outfitted with multiple tools of destruction was nearing completion, and the soul within that body was yearning for the sweet embrace of death. With the last of it's power, it broke free from the orb and bounded toward that abomination...only to be pulled back into Atelleta's grasp. The spirit could only watch in horror as Atelleta began to fully consume it. Joy was parted from sorrow, virtue separated from malice, and oblivion was fast approaching. Soon, the spirit was no more...and so too was Atelleta...

All across the taverns of Valoran, tales were told of a most peculiar woman. She was known to be carefree and playful in all manner of things, even as she brandished her weapon against those she deemed "fun." Other stories depicted her as a bloodthirsty maniac, stalking the streets at night and hunting down worthy prey. Lounging in the shadows of these places, a shrouded figure by the name of Atel delighted in hearing about her work from the common folk...but the orb she held simmered angrily. Leta was agitated that they didn't keep the low profile required of a professional assassin. Atel didn't mind, but she promised to let Leta have her turn early as a gesture of apology. With their conversation concluded, the woman left the tavern...

"Oh, that lass? Yeah, she was here a few minutes ago. Had to leave early because she wanted to get her friend set up. Whatever that means." - Bartender at the Deadly Brush Tavern.

Quotes: (With Atel's lines, Leta's quotes will be italicized. And vice versa.)
Champion Selection - "YES! We won't let you down, summoner!" "This is gonna be a long day..."

Moving (Atel) - "Two heads are better than one!." "We only have one...ugh, nevermind."
Moving (Atel)- "Keep your chin up, we'll find them!"
Moving (Atel)- "The fields are so pretty today!"
Moving (Atel)- "Alright then. C'mon Leta!" "Like I have a choice."
Moving (Atel)- "Double trouble!"
Moving (Atel)- "Do you see anybody Leta?" "Keep going."
Moving (Atel)- "Are we there yet?." "No." "Are we there yet?" "No."

Moving (Leta)- "Our foes will get more than they bargained for." "Twice as much!"
Moving (Leta)- "Are you sure we're going the right way?" "Of course we are, right summoner? Right?"
Moving (Leta)- "It's been too long since we've had a worthy target."
Moving (Leta)- "They won't see us coming." "YEAH!" "...Nevermind."
Moving (Leta)- "We have to move." "Double time!"
Moving (Leta)- "I keep my blade twice as sharp for occasions such as these."
Moving (Leta)- "I don't intend to keep them waiting."

Attacking (Atel) - "You look like fun. Wanna play?"
Attacking (Atel) - "Ready or not, here I come!"
Attacking (Atel) - "Let the battle begin!"
Attacking (Atel)- "I'll half to fight twice as hard for this one!"

Attacking (Leta)- "Sorry, but i'm not here to play around!"
Attacking (Leta)- "There's the target! Let's take 'em down!"
Attacking (Leta)- "The eyes? The throat? So many options."
Attacking (Leta)- "The chase is fun, but there's nothing like the kill."

Tagging In (Atel)- "My turn? My turn!"
Tagging In (Atel)- "Leave it to me!"

Tagging In (Leta)- "Now it's my turn."
Tagging In (Leta)- "I'll take it from here."

Attacking Shaco or Shaco's Clone - "Oh my...Leta? Would you be interested in a double date?" "Wha- NO!!"

Taunt (Atel)- "Next time you'll think twice before starting a fight with me!"

Taunt (Leta)- "I've half a mind to let you run a bit longer before I take you down."

Joke (Atel)- "As an optimist, I say the glass is half full." "As a pessimist, I take the glass and hit people with it." "That's not how it goes!" "It is when I start drinking."
Joke (Atel)- "You want another joke? I'll half to ask Leta." "Did you really just say "Half to ask?"" "Heh, that wasn't half bad eh?" "Oh for the love of..."

Joke (Leta)- "Any assassin worthy of the title requires many things. Determination. Cunning. Flexibility-" "And two asses!" "You...idiot."
Joke (Leta)- "A true assassin maintains deep concentration at all times. Unshaken by any influence, be it from inside or-" "Oh my gosh! A rainbow!!" "...outside."

Final Thoughts:
Atel is one of the most complex concepts i've worked on, and honestly, I still think it needs a lot more work. The lore, while shaky at best, will serve for now while I start work on a new champion. I am hoping for some professional insight on this, as such an exotic concept would be hard to accurately gauge in terms of balance.

On a different note, I think i'm beginning to see a pattern for how I build my concepts. In terms of aesthetics and (to a lesser extent) mechanics, I seem to lean toward ideas that I think the current LoL roster hasn't utilized. While i'm not sure how this plays into the logic behind my concepts or reviews, I hope to maintain this style throughout most of my work.

12/2/12 Made some changes to Tag Out's mana cost, Falling Stars range, and the slowing component of Schizofriends (Leta). My thanks to Leo Tomita for his input.
2/3/13 Minor nerfs to Sisters in Spirit and Tag Out! Thanks to Madballa007 for his input.
2/25/13 Moderate nerfs to Schizofriends. Thanks to MilkusWolfus for his input.
4/4/13 Major change to Schizofriends. The invulnerability is removed, but damage taken does not affect the health of the corresponding persona, and it does not trigger Sisters In Spirit. Also shortened the duration by 1 second. Thanks to MilkusWolfus and Col Frogfoot for their input.

If you have questions, critiques, or suggestions, by all means leave a comment and let me know. If you wish to look at my other champions instead you can find them at this index.

Every review helps, and i'd be more than happy to review your champions in exchange.

Moby the White

12-01-2012

i like it very much its hilarious and fun
edit: inb4 Zelda & Sheik

Leo Tomita

12-02-2012

Passive: Sisters In Spirithauahuah is a nice idea for a Innate...but imagine building her as Tanky?
ok her natural health is quite low...but building Force of Nature/Thornmail....or whatever ...will not make her too strong??
love the 50% less bonus tho...quite a balance idea for her kit!!
i know both girls are assassins ...and for better use of her build as many AD as possible but you need to think about all of these aspect involving a champion creation...(i know that NONE of our champions will never exists...but still)

Q: Red Smile well balanced damage/cooldown....but could you explain me a little better the second part of the skill? how is the second part is activated shield/teleport? is the attack AFTER red smile?

W: Tag Out! i was wondering if you will gonna add this exactly skill...and you did...i like this skill very much dude...great MS and AS reduction, cd, ranges...but mana cost is too high for my eyes...but you know...this is YOUR champ....

E: Falling Starsi like the skill and how it changes depending on who is in charge at the moment...but the sizes ar tooooo small...the cast range is ok...the lenght 150 is almost nothing....the width is kinda ok since the skill could annoyiing the hell out of enemies...

R: Schizofriends first of all...GREAT SKILL NAME...i love to do this kinda thing..mixing to words or a wreck tongue combo of words....anyways......HOULY CROAPOS what a muthafukin awesome skill....lower the duration and this skill is absolutely my favorite one!!! 5 seconds is too much...other than that....
3 thumbs up for both of the gals!!!

review one of these 2 dudes please

Yan - the Ruthless Madman
Range, Mage

Mytharionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Passive: Sisters In Spirithauahuah is a nice idea for a Innate...but imagine building her as Tanky?
ok her natural health is quite low...but building Force of Nature/Thornmail....or whatever ...will not make her too strong??
love the 50% less bonus tho...quite a balance idea for her kit!!
i know both girls are assassins ...and for better use of her build as many AD as possible but you need to think about all of these aspect involving a champion creation...(i know that NONE of our champions will never exists...but still
I can imagine some players would like to build tanky on her as a way to offset her fragility, but as an assassin, her main tool is the damage that she deals. Every Thornmail or FoN she buys is an item slot that won't be getting stuff like Bloodthirster or Infinity Edge. If she can't kill things quickly, she is at a serious disadvantage. I will concede that building armor or MR would be much more visible on Atel than other champions, but only because both of her health bars are exceedingly low. I don't think she faces a balance issue with defensive items that wouldn't apply to the other fragile types in the LoL roster.

Quote:
Q: Red Smile well balanced damage/cooldown....but could you explain me a little better the second part of the skill? how is the second part is activated shield/teleport? is the attack AFTER red smile?
Yes, Red Smile does bonus damage on the first attack, and adds a special component to the next basic attack. Attacking an enemy with that next basic attack will trigger the bonus effects. In Leta's case (the teleport), her next basic attack sends her directly to the target from a short distance, similar to Rengar's leaping attack.

Quote:
W: Tag Out! i was wondering if you will gonna add this exactly skill...and you did...i like this skill very much dude...great MS and AS reduction, cd, ranges...but mana cost is too high for my eyes...but you know...this is YOUR champ...
I do have a tendency to go a bit high with the mana costs don't I? I'll see if I can reduce it a bit.

Quote:
E: Falling Starsi like the skill and how it changes depending on who is in charge at the moment...but the sizes ar tooooo small...the cast range is ok...the lenght 150 is almost nothing....the width is kinda ok since the skill could annoyiing the hell out of enemies...
I have no idea why I thought 150 length was ok at the time. I'll do something to bring it back up to size.

Quote:
R: Schizofriends first of all...GREAT SKILL NAME...i love to do this kinda thing..mixing to words or a wreck tongue combo of words....anyways......HOULY CROAPOS what a muthafukin awesome skill....lower the duration and this skill is absolutely my favorite one!!! 5 seconds is too much...other than that....
3 thumbs up for both of the gals!!!
5 seconds might be too much if it copied all of the skill uses, but I think it's not too bad if it was just the autoattacks and the skill bonus. If you're talking about the slow however, I would have to agree with you there. I'll sort that out quickly.

Nazrethim

12-06-2012

Hi, I'm Nazrethim from the thread "do you like assassins?" and I have to say you are a genius.
She is a great assassin, I like her lore, her skills, but mostly her double personality.
The quotes are fantastic, very funny. Double date with shaco? a marvelous joke in mid battle.
Lore: 8/10 (it doesn't say how her mind was divided in two, but if keeping that as a mistery is important then is 10/10 ^^)
Skills: 10/10 (good set of abilities for an assassin and very innovative, Riot should put the pride aside and add this champion soon as possible)
I give you the "Funniest joke ever" award (which I've just invented) for the Joke (leta) 1
Honorable mention to Atel joke 2
^^

Leo Tomita

12-12-2012

she's vicious! "both"..i like the way you manage to create on her 2 personalities..."stoopid" spirit for thinking it could control her...she was hired by someone? ...she is very smart...

i know this isnt a really review...but it comes from the hearth...it is very well writen piece....big as a mountain but gorgeously complete....

Munkey20

01-10-2013

I really like this idea, its cool and unique and in the right hands could be very devastating. I just have a few thoughts and questions about her.

While one of them is tagged out are they still regening hp naturally? If you said something in your original post I must have missed it. This is just a concern of mine as because if you can't see both bars you might put yourself in a dangerous situation if you forget one of them already had low health. Them regening health while tagged out or even getting a % of the lifesteal and would be very beneficial to their survival.

Also the passive. If one of them dies and SiS brings the other one in, after the cooldown period is over how much health does the other one have? Does it just start her off at full health or does it just rez her with low health to be tagged in with low health.

I really like this champ. seems like it would be a really fun top lane or mid to play with. At first glance I thought her overall damage was on the low side, but all her utility makes up for it. I love the quotes and the jokes. You're really good with those details, where i'm more of a number cruncher trying to make sure each ability has the proper strengths and that my character will be powerful enough without people crying for nerfs.

I would usually spend most of my post tweaking numbers and saying how to adjust things to get the most out of the champ, but you've already done a good job balancing everything.

The Skella

01-10-2013

I must say, I was initially confused as to how playing Atel would work, and I guess I'd have to get my hands on her in-game to truly work it out for myself. Playing aside, very nice champion concept! I like the multiple personality thing as I had a champ idea in mind that had several and the distribution of skill points affected how the champion would work at subsequent levels. But I really like the concept, I don't play assassins much but I think I'd have to make an exception if this champ ever went into game.

I also like the attention to detail in the jokes (hilarious by the way) and the general interaction between the two in their dialogue.

If it's not too much trouble, could I get the very insightful folks here to check out a champ concept I came up with here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post33343402

Void22

01-10-2013

Amazing! Its hard to do a tag team champion, but you really hit the nail on the head with this one. I especially like the ults name. Really, you did a terrific job here. Also, if its not to too much trouble, could you tell me what you think of my champ? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=cambio

Mytharionas

01-10-2013

I'd love to give you some answers and/or reviews, but it's getting a bit late here so i'll have to make a placeholder post for now. I'll get back to ya in the morning.