League of Legends RP Character Database - Updated 2/24/11

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
You can be as anything you want. You can be a pirate ninja necromancer for all anyone cares! Just make sure it's good ; )

Edit: Obviously you cannot be god or the "SUPER OMGWTF BESTES MAGE EVUR!" who has every single spell and can't be beat.
Well you can if you know how to flaw and develop his character properly. Sorta.

dfgfdgdsaa

07-16-2011

Sick of imbalance? Or maybe you're sick of spending money on champions to find out they're worthless?
Try out HoN! Now only 10$, come give it a shot!
http://www.getrank.org/heroesofnewerth.url

Seckro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

I think this is a great idea.

HalcyonicAether

08-28-2011

Alright, I know this is probably sad but could someone point out to me the thread/page that has the information for building the loose form RP character stats/abilities? I've spent the last couple hours and I can't find it.

GandalfsBallz

09-18-2011

THe thing is that the champions creation can be abused?

Sykper

10-07-2011

(( Sorry, took me a bit to think of how I want to get my guy involved, I got a plan ))

Meanwhile, back to the outskirts of an Ionian town

The young summoner walked through the nearby forest, on a stroll of sorts. In actuality, Aden was never a 'people' person, and the secluded forest acted as a sort of sanctuary for him and his studies.

His particular study at this time was a bit too far over the line. The League was quite firm when it came to any information given to its Summoners concerning the Void, certainly a copy of information relevant to the Void Walker's abilities was questionable in the hands of Aden. Yet he could not be quelled, 'knowledge is power' was a firm belief of Aden's.

So, settling down next to a boulder, after surveying his surroundings Aden studied everything about Kassadin and the Void.

'This is terrific!' Thought Aden. 'For such questionable information, this is very detailed, especially Voidwalking!

Aden knew of Kassadin's prime power, his power to shift through the void quickly to appear somewhere else. This method of transportation Aden thought would be a very powerful tool, perhaps if he could master it...

A folded piece of paper fell out of the notes Aden was looking over. Aden picked up the folded paper and unfolded it and read it. What was written was the first of many misfortunes that would soon strike the summoner very hard.

"How to walk the Void, by Kassadin"

MoreMadMango

10-11-2011

Um, what does RP stand for? I mean except from Riot Points.

Very useful tool though.

lappop

10-20-2011

i have 480 rp and i need 7rp to buy this singed skin pls help me

LuckyTripleSeven

12-14-2011

I added Tupolev, the Deadly Demolitionist to the list

Rasuk

02-04-2012

Added Darmstadtium Wixhausium to the list.