Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends RP Character Database - Updated 2/24/11

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theßlitz

12-22-2012

YAY I'M BACK (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1458)

Geokhan

12-30-2012

So...who is in charge of Shurelia's if my favorite duo aren't employed by Riot anymore?

TheKookieMonster

04-22-2013

sfg

Mystletaynn

06-04-2013

Well, I went back and updated my old OC's profile (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1235).

SV Artixero

06-16-2013

Hey guys! I added my character (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3171) into the database. He is the champion I created and posted in the Champion Concept forum. I didn't know if I had to ask permission before doing so, so I hope I didn't start off on the wrong foot.

Ask Quinn n Val

06-16-2013

Hey there Artixero, good to see a new face around here, welcome to the forums

Creating your own champion is fun, but it's also something that heavily affects the lore, and, since we have no riot moderators on our forum to further our story, we sort of have to keep away from making new champions to Roleplay, you can either pick an available champion(One not currently being roleplayed) And make a smurf(Alternate) account and start RPing them, or if you still wish to use your character you can simply say that they're aspiring to be a champion some day.

SV Artixero

06-16-2013

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
Hey there Artixero, good to see a new face around here, welcome to the forums

Creating your own champion is fun, but it's also something that heavily affects the lore, and, since we have no riot moderators on our forum to further our story, we sort of have to keep away from making new champions to Roleplay, you can either pick an available champion(One not currently being roleplayed) And make a smurf(Alternate) account and start RPing them, or if you still wish to use your character you can simply say that they're aspiring to be a champion some day.

Ahhh. Fantastic. Thank you for the tip! I'll go search around for an available champion (I'd imagine with over millions of people on here, the 100+ champions have already been taken ^^. Otherwise, I'll change the custom champ's biography and stuff on the Shurelia website.

Ask Quinn n Val

06-16-2013

Go check out the stickied thread "Revived champion compendium", it has a list of available champs

Ask The Prince

07-06-2013

Quote:
Artixero:
Ahhh. Fantastic. Thank you for the tip! I'll go search around for an available champion (I'd imagine with over millions of people on here, the 100+ champions have already been taken ^^. Otherwise, I'll change the custom champ's biography and stuff on the Shurelia website.

((Nice profile, although the scaling is obviously waaaay too high. I like the attention to detail in the background and the existing lore you used.))

DWT12345

07-24-2013

I find it strange how 3/4s of the profiles are summoners ._. they dont have to be summuners do they?