Ask Fizz & Chomper

1234511 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizzy

08-19-2013

Fizz looks up as he hears the beating of wings above him, followed by the pidgeon diving towards him and dropping a rolled up scroll in front of him. Fizz watches the bird land on a pillar, from where it just stares at him, before picking up the scroll and opening it, his expression becoming that of confusion when he reads what it has to say:

Quote:
Fizz, the Tidal Trickster

You have been a Champion in the League of Legends for a considerable length of time, and as such you are asked to participate in the League's attempt to interact more in the public. Most other Champions have by now given their fans the opportunity to ask questions that they will then answer, and we feel you should do the same. Of course we do not expect you to tell people your entire lifestory, but there are lots of humans and yordles alike who are very curious about you.

You are not forced to do this, or at least, refusal will not lead to any form of punishment. However, having a Champion openly refuse to help increase communication between the League of Legends and Valoran would give a kind of impression about Champions we do not want. If you do agree to doing this, use the back of this scroll for your answer, and the pidgeon shall return it to us. If we do not hear any kind of answer within a week -not counting the time it would take for the message to reach Bilgewater- we shall see it as a declination.

The League of Legends
Fizz reads the scroll another time, not caring that it is getting stained by his wet hands. He then looks around for a pen before noticing the pidgeon has one tied to its leg. Quickly untying it he scribbles his answer on the back of the scroll before rolling it up and offering it and the pen to the pidgeon, the pidgeon grabbing both with its beak. Not wasting any time the bird flies up and away, back towards the mainland of Valoran. Fizz's usual grin has returned to his face as he tightens his grip on his trident and walks to the edge of the pier, jumping into the sea to hunt for fish. The message he had written on the scroll as reply is of a rather childish and crude form of writing:

Quote:
If you want me to talk to people more, I don't see why not. Outside of matches Chomper and I don't have that much more to do anyway. Just make sure that everybody who wants to talk to me is prepared to get wet.
((First time I've done this, so I'm probably not going to be very good in the beginning.))

((Anybody who comes to Fizz in person will find him either in the waters around Bilgewater, or the docks, with the possibility of him exploring another part of Blue Flame Island. You can either make up the scenery in which the meeting takes place yourself, or ask me to do it.))

((I probably won't be extremely active, but I'll try to at least answer questions each day, and if possible visit some other Ask _ threads for interaction.))

Ask Janna

08-19-2013

A letter would soon find its way to Fizz's fishy fingers, stamped by Janna's seal and signature;
Fizz, let's get this out of the way first; what's your breakfast of champions?
Also, has it ever occurred to you that flying sharks are much more horrifying than normal sharks? What comes in your mind if I tell you that you and I can work together if we make flying sharkz?

Ask Fizzy

08-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
A letter would soon find its way to Fizz's fishy fingers, stamped by Janna's seal and signature;
Fizz, let's get this out of the way first; what's your breakfast of champions?
Also, has it ever occurred to you that flying sharks are much more horrifying than normal sharks? What comes in your mind if I tell you that you and I can work together if we make flying sharkz?
Fizz sits on a rock absent-mindedly chewing on a fish while reading the letter. At the end he smirks and writes a reply.

My breakfast of champions is whatever fish I can catch that day, my favourite being salmon.

Hmmm..... Flying sharks would be pretty terrifying. But you would see them coming from miles away. Chomper is ready to try it out though, he wants to see what's further inlands.

Fae Lulu

08-19-2013

Lulu, rather than sending a letter this time, decided to head down to Bilgewater herself to see Fizz. She wandered around, randomly asking the pirates where Fizz would be before having to turn them into the cute squirrels to prevent them from stealing Pix.

Eventually she spots Fizz not far off the docks. She waves happily and calls out, "Hey Fizz!!" Pix waves, but no sound came out.

Ask Fizzy

08-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
Lulu, rather than sending a letter this time, decided to head down to Bilgewater herself to see Fizz. She wandered around, randomly asking the pirates where Fizz would be before having to turn them into the cute squirrels to prevent them from stealing Pix.

Eventually she spots Fizz not far off the docks. She waves happily and calls out, "Hey Fizz!!" Pix waves, but no sound came out.
Fizz looks around when he hears a yordle voice calling his name. Seeing Lulu and Pix he smiles broadly and waves back with his free hand (the other hand holding his trident), then dashes towards her. When he's close he jumps and stabs his trident into the ground to slow down. Pulling his trident out of the ground he grins at Lulu.

"Heya you two. Haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?"

Fae Lulu

08-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizzy View Post
Fizz looks around when he hears a yordle voice calling his name. Seeing Lulu and Pix he smiles broadly and waves back with his free hand (the other hand holding his trident), then dashes towards her. When he's close he jumps and stabs his trident into the ground to slow down. Pulling his trident out of the ground he grins at Lulu.

"Heya you two. Haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?"
"Super good," Lulu replied, "Pix and I were looking for another person to play with. You want in?"

Ask Fizzy

08-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
"Super good," Lulu replied, "Pix and I were looking for another person to play with. You want in?"
Fizz nods.

"Sure! Any idea what to play?"

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2013

((New Fizz? Okay, I'll update the compendium.

Welcome to the forums.))

Ask Fizzy

08-19-2013

((Thanks! Although technically I'm not new, I've been here for a while now. First time trying to RP a Champion though, hope I don't mess up too badly.))

Fae Lulu

08-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizzy View Post
Fizz nods.

"Sure! Any idea what to play?"
Lulu nodded, "Yea, an epic game. There's this great beach area that's just perfect for games!"

1234511 ... 33