Why is everyone acting this way?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Changeling

09-09-2014

I don't understand half of you. Most of you think that the lore of your champions are going to change within the next week or two......which is absolute nonsense...

Is there any proof to this that I am not seeing? Because so far I have seen at least two people say on the compendum: "I will be taking a break from roleplaying until the lore to the champions I am Roleplaying as has been updated."

...Um...
Why? This is Riot we are talking about here....they announced Aio-Shin or whatever his name is back in season 3, an entire year ago and we still haven't seen anything to do with him....not even an update....
So....you all think that Riot is going to update the lores of your champions when they have to recreate an entire universe first pretty much?....yeah...right.... You have just about as much chance of that happening within a month than walking into Fort Knox and leaving with all of the gold....

But maybe I am missing something yes? maybe Riot said that they would have this done in a week or two? If they did I would love someone to tell me this....But, as far as I know they have not....so if your wanting to go away until they update the lore for your champions I think you should just give your champion up because this won't be changed, unless they have said otherwise for another 3 months atleast....but knowing Riot it will be a year...

-Changeling

Aproxima

09-09-2014

Mandatory downvote.
Please do tell me why you HAD to make a new thread just to tell us this. We've already got OOC thread for that or at the very least the thing with the "new development" or for that matter few several other threads refering to this issue.

Like seriously guys? Is it really necessary to swamp this board with useless threads, especially when there are alternatives for it?

Changeling

09-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Mandatory downvote.
Please do tell me why you HAD to make a new thread just to tell us this. We've already got OOC thread for that or at the very least the thing with the "new development" or for that matter few several other threads refering to this issue.

Like seriously guys? Is it really necessary to swamp this board with useless threads, especially when there are alternatives for it?
I posted a new thread because if I post it in the OOC thread only 3 or so people will actually see it -.-
Members of the RP forums are setting themselves as away because they keep thinking that the updates are going to be coming in the next week or two -.-

PSYCOsanches589

09-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
You have just about as much chance of that happening within a month than walking into Fort Knox and leaving with all of the gold....
Ok...upvote just for this xD

Unexisted

09-09-2014

Quote:
I posted a new thread because if I post it in the OOC thread only 3 or so people will actually see it -.-
Damn right about that! New thread does create attention.

The eTrade Baby

09-10-2014

I agree. Away means you CANNOT reply. If you are unwilling to reply, you should not be playing the character in the first place. You don't get to say you are away because in actuality, you are not.