Olaf's "Office" v.3 (Ask Olaf)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Viking Man

3 Weeks Ago

Olaf walked down the institute's hall. Both axes were in hand as he trudged down the hall to his new office being led there by a summoner.

"We... uhh.... Should be there soon...."

"Grrrhhh......."

The summoner swallowed heavily as Olaf growled lowly. After walking for another ten minutes, they reached the large office. His throne is the main chair of the large dining table in it.

"Is this really....... Mine?"

The summoner nodded. The room was like Olaf's home with skin rugs shelves holding weapons and shields, mounted animals on headboards, even a stone fireplace. It reminded Olaf of home, your typical Berserker viking home.

"It's missing one thing....."

He goes over to the door and breaks one of the hinges.

"There.... Now leave before my jovial mood leaves me...."

The summoner nodded furiously and ran away as fast as his legs could. Olaf proceeded to take a seat at this throne and smash the bell onto the table. A league waiter instantly came in and served him a leg of mutton. He ate as he waited for the inevitable.... People to ask questions. He will deny ones that ask about his homeland however... Olaf will never let those "finger wagglers" near his home.

(( OLAF IS BACK! And he is going by his old lore. Just look it up on League's wiki if you haven't already. I really do prefer this lore for I am a late beta player and connected with Olaf's story when he released. Other than that... Keep it... Somewhat civil... Just don't go way overboard alright lads? ))

The Ball and Ori

3 Weeks Ago

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use the Forum Enhancer Kit to help improve your forum experience by offering avatars, multi-quotes, picture and video embedding, and most importantly let you search through all your posts and threads to help you keep up to date on replies..
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player), Kameil (onedudething), or any of the other 35+ people to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Completely optional though.
3.) Don't forget to explore around the RP Forums. Branch out and say hi to your fellow champions, and get them interested to want to RP with you more.
4.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A small device would land fairly close to Olaf. When the big red power button was pressed, this message would be displayed.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Olaf.jpg (227.0 KB, 17 views)

Ask Viking Man

3 Weeks Ago

Olaf stared at this odd device, but understood the words. He gets paper and a pen and proceeds to write.

"I just keep throwing my axes and then go in for the kill. It's how I've done it ever since I held my first axe. Also, the magic of these summoners and this place of constant battles allow me to retrieve my axes after a small time. Does that answer all of it?"

Olaf folded the letter into a paper airplane and chucked it out the window, hoping that it flew to the Metal Lady.

stealthytortoise

3 Weeks Ago

Hmmmmmmmmmm...
you recieve a guide on paper aircraft.

Ask Viking Man

3 Weeks Ago

Olaf receives said book.

"WHO DOES THIS PERSON THINK HE IS? MOCKING MY PAPER AIRPLANE SKILL?"

He chucks the book out one of his windows.

Ask Viking Man

3 Weeks Ago

(( Shoulder BUMPUUUU ))

makmix

2 Weeks Ago

(( I'm an idiot.... I forgot the username for that account, so give me some time as I figure it out.... In the meantime, BUMP!!! ))