Comebacks way way way too easy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echorion

11-30-2012

We were heavily winning a game. Got aced in their base, they instantly won the game after that. Literally they had no towers on us, but they still broke everything and won because we all got aced once after acing them repeatedly all game.

god this mode is sickeningly unbalanced.

batchynator

12-01-2012

Have at least one person put on revive. If you are "acing them all game repeatedly, but then they aced you long enough for you to lose." that means you could of won but chose not to.

ColdBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

sounds like you got severely outplayed in the most important stage of the game. i see nothing wrong with this. sucks man, but blaming the mode for your failure is not a good idea

Koldheartedjsp

12-01-2012

lol'd. you realize that even in 5s, if you get aced close enough to the towers this is entirely possible if it was an incredibly long game

SaintHax

12-01-2012

From your story, I'm not sure if this was actually "easy". The other team may have had to play their butts off at the end for a comeback.

Environ

12-01-2012

They really are easy.
Also try Amumu.
Went 5-1-0 with jax, helped bottom and fed them abit.
The amumu with 0-7 came back and could 3v1 us mid/late game with the damn Blackfire torch/sunfire

LegendAwaknd

12-01-2012

Why did you fight them in their own base. If they are playing the defense game, use that time to farm. Also capture both points and kill spider. Continue to farm and wait til one of them ventures out slightly to far. Sounds to me like your team rushed it and paid for it. It is a hell of a lot easy to comeback in dominion. Just saying.

Transmorgify

12-02-2012

So you went way too aggressive and got yourselves aced late game. You deserved to lose.

Redenbacher

12-02-2012

The first question you should ask yourself is, "What were we doing lollygagging around in their base when they respawned?"

Now you know not to make that mistake again.

Exadin

12-02-2012

me and my gf almost won a 2v3 our teemo fed then kept feeding i made a come back with amumu got a blackfire and helped my gf get an ace. she was playing mf. our ults togather destroyed them but she focused a xerith at the end and we lost. he had over 200 armor when kayle and riven had about 92 >.> o well she'll learn i guess