Sooooo About That 3v3 Draft Pick Riot :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basstrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

This would be greatly appreciated for the whole 3's community since it's fun and all to play with your friends in normal games but when you face a Singed Darius and Jax and you just want to play around it kinda defeats the purpose on playing 3's at all if your going to just face over powered champs on the 3v3 map like these ones. Basically what i'm trying to get at is 3's need a draft pick for more competitive play with less people coming into 3's and then facing a team comp like that and just basically saying 3's sucks afterwards and then leaving and never playing 3v3 again, because they got owned by some crazy cheap/op comp.

If we want to start a petition I guess sign here lolz, so Riot can act on this sooner or later for Season 3.

Joolz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

/singed pls riot

Morggg

11-30-2012

signed

Kibeh

11-30-2012

Singed. :u

Mindllapse

11-30-2012

I think you've left all your commas on the bus, but I picked them up for you.

Here you go:

,,,,, ,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,,,,

PurpleURP

12-01-2012

why not ask for ranked solo queue? That would solve all the problems and make TT more legit

ScorchXBanister

12-01-2012

****ing Singed.

Nimtrix

12-01-2012

Singed

Mudfoot Jackson

12-01-2012

5 singed

12edruM

12-01-2012

signed, love 3's but not playing with draft is ................ uh.......... sux