2 perma banned accounts. currently plat on this account AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YAH TRICK YAH

11-30-2012

/thread

The Hobo Lord

11-30-2012

why not play dota where you won't be perma'd for small little things?

YAH TRICK YAH

11-30-2012

i like league ;/

Brianmc

11-30-2012

Why do you continue to be a self adsorb, toxic, pompous that continually ruin people games, just to make a smurf and ruin more people games with your toxic, pathetic behavior. Learn2Growup noob.

Doesnt make any difference if you are plat or not. No one gives a **** and it doesnt make you special.

And no one wants to ask you ****. Bc obviously you are so toxic you keep getting perma banned. So who would want to learn how to do that?

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Have you learned from your prior immaturity

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianmc View Post
Why do you continue to be a self adsorb, toxic, pompous that continually ruin people games, just to make a smurf and ruin more people games with your toxic, pathetic behavior. Learn2Growup noob.

Doesnt make any difference if you are plat or not. No one gives a **** and it doesnt make you special.
This is the wrong attitude to have in this situation, without knowing if he's doing better.

Brianmc

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
This is the wrong attitude to have in this situation, without knowing if he's doing better.
Yea bc the first and SECOND time doesnt show he isnt -_-. come on be realistic.....

Oh wait; you're one of those guys who believe all the people who say they didnt "deserve" to be ban when they run to the forums. Lawl.

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-30-2012

Quote:
Yea bc the first and SECOND time doesnt show he isnt -_-. come on be realistic.....

Oh wait; you're one of those guys who believe all the people who say they didnt "deserve" to be ban when they run to the forums. Lawl.
Yeah man, check my post history. Actually, I'm more known for my 99% punish rate and fabulous beard, but I'm always willing to wait and see if someone has learned their lesson. If he gets banned again, so be it. I might be the one pulling the trigger.

yoyowat

11-30-2012

Quote:

and your one of those guys who think that because you take the "good" side you get to be an ******* to everybody

DEANGILLBERRY

11-30-2012

and i'm one of the guys who likes to watch ninetail foxes **** in cups