Facts behind the Tribunal (A guide with math)!

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS117be18cb36375cb53365

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I just got a warning in which at least 3 of the 5 reports there was nothing to report for.

I made a support ticket about this and all I got was the usual copy/paste stuff.

Ticket: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/458195/
In the 5th game I bought the ms items about 4 minutes before we lost (and even mentioned it), because I had like 4 Doran's and Sorc Shoes. Gl doing something with those.
Also, I do not see saying "What the **** are you doing?", "What the **** are you building?", or "Why the **** are you splitting?" once or twice in a game as a bannable offense.

Great Pyrenees

12-05-2012

Hey Mekachikiku in games 1 and 2 you were a good boy but you did talk a lot and some people could percieve this as trolling, but I think you were good in those two games. You started off game 3 with a little bit of rage, this was acceptable Id be mad too if I thought 2 people were afk. But then in game 3 you raged at Shaco on the opposing team constantly which was the reason you were given a warning. This is unacceptable behavior man. In game 4 you trolled Kass for his item choice, this was unacceptable and would also have gotten you a warning. In game 5 you had some friendly banter with Irelia on opposing team this was fine. But when you blamed lee sin and trolled him this was unacceptable. So in conclusion if you want to congratulate your opponets do it at end of game with GGWP. If a team mate makes a unwise purchase say "I think X item will help much more in the future friend trust me". If a team mate makes a mistake patiently explain a better way and just relax and have fun. Its just a warning man, I believe in you and I think you will make better word choices in the future =)

IS117be18cb36375cb53365

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Hey Mekachikiku in games 1 and 2 you were a good boy but you did talk a lot and some people could percieve this as trolling, but I think you were good in those two games. You started off game 3 with a little bit of rage, this was acceptable Id be mad too if I thought 2 people were afk. But then in game 3 you raged at Shaco on the opposing team constantly which was the reason you were given a warning. This is unacceptable behavior man. In game 4 you trolled Kass for his item choice, this was unacceptable and would also have gotten you a warning. In game 5 you had some friendly banter with Irelia on opposing team this was fine. But when you blamed lee sin and trolled him this was unacceptable. So in conclusion if you want to congratulate your opponets do it at end of game with GGWP. If a team mate makes a unwise purchase say "I think X item will help much more in the future friend trust me". If a team mate makes a mistake patiently explain a better way and just relax and have fun. Its just a warning man, I believe in you and I think you will make better word choices in the future =)
In the third game I annoyed Shaco by saying "Shaco too good" just because he camped mid 24/7, and I was able to countergank him.

In the fourth game, I didn't "troll" Kassadin. I told him that his item choice is incredibly bad and it's a waste of money and even he said that he knows, but he doesn't care about the game anymore. That game our Sona support never connected.

In the fifth game, nobody trolled Lee Sin. Lee Sin went on a trolling spree after carrying the game early on and lost the game on purpose. Also, I did say Gg, wp in the end of every single one of those games.

The warning annoys me because it took away the badges and all the honors I had earned. It's not much, but it just shows me that the Tribunal is not working the way it should.

E: If you want proof that Lee trolled the game, just look at what the rest of our team said in the chat.

Great Pyrenees

12-05-2012

Mekachikiku if you cannot see your mistakes then you have learned nothing from this warning. You will face the tribunal again and this makes me sad because it is unnecessary. You need to stop placing the blame on the system or on other people and READ what you said in those games. You were found guilty because you WERE guilty and it is time to straiten up before it is too late my friend. Best luck!

IS117be18cb36375cb53365

12-05-2012

Yes, I do have learned that saying "Shaco too good" is absolutely horribly offensive when said in 1/100 games, and it is bannable. I've also noticed that using a swear word in a "criticizing" comment is bannable, however without one, it is not.

This system works.

You know what's the worst part though? I didn't report Kassadin for trolling, which he probably would've been punished for. I didn't report Yi for refusing to gank my lane, which he probably would've been punished for. I didn't even report Sona for not joining the game, because it's not a big deal. I doubt Sona went all "I don't want to support, bye.". He probably couldn't have joined the game because of his connection, and in my honest opinion, he doesn't deserve to be reported for that.

Everything I said in those two games is very small compared to the average losing player.
While I get warnings for "Shaco too good", "What the **** are you building?" and "Why the **** are you splitting?", there are still people going "GG IM AFK NOOB TEAM BYE I **** YOUR MOM" with thousands of normal que victories.

Great Pyrenees

12-05-2012

There you go! See it wasnt that hard. I totally agree the system works 100% =)

Chingmeister

12-05-2012

Ahh well...thanks for this! I always wondered how this worked!

Great Pyrenees

12-05-2012

You are most welcome Chingmeister =)

IS117be18cb36375cb53365

12-05-2012

I wish the forums had a report button so you'd get a warning for the dangerous and insulting sarcasm.

Great Pyrenees

12-05-2012

Mekachikiku you need to relax a little bit man. Your too stressed. The game is a game and it is meant to be fun. This topic is posted in the "Guides" section so realize I did you a favor in even responding to your post and answering your questions which you were not grateful for at all. I cannot simply tell you what you want to hear man. And btw moderators read the forums all the time to protect people =)

12345612 ... 15