Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Facts behind the Tribunal (A guide with math)!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devious Rogue

12-19-2012

This is GREAT! Also, it's got references and everything (lololololol)

Great Pyrenees

12-19-2012

Quote:
Devious Rogue:
This is GREAT! Also, it's got references and everything (lololololol)

Thank you Rogue I put a lot of time and effort into this guide. I hope you found it interesting and informative? I take all suggestions seriously. Take care =)

Great Pyrenees

12-20-2012

Cleaned up a section today!

Great Pyrenees

12-20-2012

Man after going on a streak now I am in a slump on tribunal. I hope they really dont make your vote count for 0 because I would be very sad =). I cant help it, if i see someone spamming noob over and over I must click punish!

Great Pyrenees

12-20-2012

Im on another streak! Dady needs a new pair of shoes Tribunal =) (permaban #37)!

AverageJo

12-21-2012

They forgot to mention if low elo ranked games are related to more reports. I wonder why...

Great Pyrenees

12-21-2012

Quote:
AverageJo:
They forgot to mention if low elo ranked games are related to more reports. I wonder why...

I will be honest I get reports from all elo's and from every type of game even bots and custom games. But I can see your point. It would seem like low elo games would have more reports =)

Great Pyrenees

12-21-2012

Oh snap im up to permaban #41! Oh i feel so Christmassy!!

Judas Priest

12-22-2012

That's a great post! Thanks for your time.

SweeneyTodd69

12-22-2012

Bravo. Tribunal works no doubt however some people (mainly living in Texas) want a death penalty to be awarded every time they feel someone has cost them a game. The Texas thing is a joke btw. I understand the frustration with leavers I really do but there are valid reasons for a DC (ie storm, computer restarts, etc). I like the research and I feel like Riot has started doing a better job 2 clean up the game.