Facts behind the Tribunal (A guide with math)!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
I still do not agree with number 6 Great Pyre =p Otherwise there would be no need for an appeal system.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2493800

IV. NOTABLE MYTHS ABOUT TRIBUNAL
10. Myth: You can't defend yourself against punishments from Tribunal. - Fact: There are two very easy ways to defend yourself against punishment. One is to read this guide to understand what punishable behavior is (so you can avoid behaving the wrong way) and the other is to contact Riot Support to fix your record if you have been wrongfully punished (which is actually quite rare despite the number of complaints one sees on the forum).
You have a legitimate concern, and so I changed my wording and gave you credit for your reference =).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodAwfulPlayer View Post
This would serve well in the Tribunal subforum as a Sticky.
I thank you for this compliment. I keep finding new things to add to it but when everyone feels it is ready and finished I will give it a shot and post it in the tribunal forum.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velore View Post
You're not wrong there! I think my copy/paste keys are getting tired linking this to all the poorly written "i'm innocent guv'ner twas the other guy" posts in the Tribunal.

Seriously, Great Pyrenees has done a great thing in compiling this thread - but the information is out there anyway it is just people would rather ignore it when it doesn't suit their opinion.

You wouldn't believe the amount of posts I read where people still assume Tribunal voters still receive IP for voting...
You are too kind Velore. I will post this to the Tribunal forum when everyone feels like it is complete enough and up to standards. I keep finding new stuff to add every day thanks to friends like you. I suppose I felt like this guide would be much better recieved in the guides forum than the tribunal forum if you know what I mean =).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

12-18-2012

I did multiple edits today.

People mentioned posting this in the tribunal section. Well take a look at it. Really scrutinize it. And if you feel like it needs some tweaks before it hits the big show let me know and I will tweak it. Also any new references are always a welcome addition to this guid and as always I will give you 100% credit and name you in that section. I could not have done this guide without the support of you guys my friends =). Have a good day!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

12-18-2012

I added 3 sections today, something for people to read while servers are down!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2012

so what you're saying is that toxic players should play more bot games to water down their report #'s?

i mean you'd have to be a total jackass to get reported in a bot game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
so what you're saying is that toxic players should play more bot games to water down their report #'s?

i mean you'd have to be a total jackass to get reported in a bot game.
Well its situational. I get about 20% of my cases from Beg Bots so it does happen a lot.

Situation 1) You know youve trolled quite a bit recently and you feel the Tribunal looming over you. Play a bunch of bot games and custom games and just relax and have fun. I would suggest playing 50-100 before pvping again. By that time you should have regained some composure.

Situation 2) You just got a warning or time ban. Do not worry about bot games. After a punishment your report history is cleared. But be careful there are some people who believe it takes fewer reports to face tribunal again. This has not been verified.

And I wouldnt call it watering down a report. I would call it a stitch in time saves nine =).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Its the wierdest thing my justice rating jumped 2000 points this morning after a month at the same number? Ok ill take it! Top 300 feels so good!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havoc Lobster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Apparently this guy has nothing but disdain for people who don't notice his thread. He came on kinda strong in mine for being uninformed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
So Havoc you make a post on tribunal algorithms ... then offer nothing but speculation?

There is no need to speculate on how the tribunal works. Look at my guide on the Tribunal under the guides forum. It is full of math, and recent references from Lyte and WookieeCookie.

The tribunal pulls 1-5 (But in the last week my average has been 4 cases) cases. It only takes 1 bad case to be punished Period. I wont go into any other details if you really care to know, read my guide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc Lobster View Post
Cool, I like invisible guides.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
I understand how difficult navigating this website is so I will copy a link for you here.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2852824

Amazingly I found this guide by going to the Guides Fourm (The one right beside the Tribunal forum) and then looking about 5 posts down. What do you know there it was! Let me know if you cant read it because clicking on a link is too complicated. I will just copy and paste the whole thing for you ok? Have a great day =)
I understand taking pride in something you've worked on tirelessly, but damn, cut people who never look in this corner of the site some slack.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc Lobster View Post
Apparently this guy has nothing but disdain for people who don't notice his thread. He came on kinda strong in mine for being uninformed. I understand taking pride in something you've worked on tirelessly, but damn, cut people who never look in this corner of the site some slack.
You are the second banned person, whom I tried to help who took offense to it. This is ok in my opinion. You see I am happy you found this guide. Because your post claimed to have facts and math but it had 0. Secondly, even as you troll this post you bump it up to the top of the guides page, for this you have my thanks.

The only thing that makes me a little sad is I tried to help you then you pick and choose my quotes to validate your point of view. I dare say you will be banned again.