New to Forums, wanting to introduce myself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elovi

11-30-2012

Hello, I'm Marie. I've been playing league for a few months, off and on. I am level 30 but I still feel like I am learning the game. I have yet to play a ranked game. I started playing the game after being referred to it by a friend. I hardly have any active players to playfully match with and I figured the forums would be the best place to find some fellow players Questions are accepted and other introductions are too.

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Welcome to the game, GL, HF, all that noise. (Almost) always willing to play a few rounds with people who're friendly.

Elovi

12-01-2012

Thank you I've enjoyed the game so far, I still have trouble with strategies and counters :/ If you would like to play together my ign is exactly iXHinataXi

Duusaan

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iXHinataXi View Post
Hello, I'm Marie. I've been playing league for a few months, off and on. I am level 30 but I still feel like I am learning the game. I have yet to play a ranked game. I started playing the game after being referred to it by a friend. I hardly have any active players to playfully match with and I figured the forums would be the best place to find some fellow players Questions are accepted and other introductions are too.
You want me to pay you some RP?

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Feel free to add me if you have any questions

Tsuna10th

01-23-2013

Feel free to add me too.I'm in the same boat as you. Bunch of friends started but now I'm running solo. It would be cool to que with a group again

Cheshire Lunacy

01-23-2013

feel free to add me, My friends list is growing, and so is my skill, though im still running co-op bots, but always looking for new friends to join me'

i am "Cheshire Lunacy" (aka the Mad Cat) in game

GON the Mage Guy

01-23-2013

Don't dredge up old threads.