Tell a depressing story about your week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antarctica

11-30-2012

Tell us all something ****ty that happened (or is currently happening) to you within the past week

I'll go first, I have been home alone for a week and am very lonely (hence why i'm on here so much)

now you, go!

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

I discovered this thread made by a fellow OT'er..
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=brother

Antarctica

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
I discovered this thread made by a fellow OT'er..
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=brother
ahh yes

that pulled at my heartstrings quite a bit

Scarlena

11-30-2012

I have a cold.

IssyKitten

11-30-2012

This past week, the small cough that I've had for a little over a month finally developed into something much worse. I didn't really believe the cough was anything all that bad at all. It usually only lasted for a few minutes, and it was on and off for a long time. Sometimes I would go 3-4 days without coughing, sometimes I would cough for an entire day.

Tuesday night, I began to feel terrible. My chest began to hurt a tiny bit, it became slightly more difficult to breathe and I had a small headache. The very next day I felt even worse. My chest hurt tons more, my headache had also become worse, I could barely breathe at all, and I felt like I was going to faint. My parents had to drive me to a hospital.

I found out I have something called "Reactionary Airway Disease." Think Asthma, but it's triggered by a virus and isn't permanent. I had to receive medication for pain and an inhaler to help me breathe again. I feel much better now, though.

A Super Saiyan 3

11-30-2012

My plane ticket cost me 700$ -.-

sammich kek

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimaetus View Post
My plane ticket cost me 700$ -.-

atleast you got one.

I can't tell my depressing story here, massive conflict of interest.

Gazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

my week was great and it started to rain some and that was nice. I finished writing some papers, had a friend give me a discounted copy of Torchlight 2 for the four-pack, and I got to meet my friend's cat who has no tail and let's her carry him around in a bag.

Exoctane

11-30-2012

I had to book business travel for the week of December 10. The stupid tool selected the wrong hotel, didn't give me a window seat in the plane and wouldn't let me rent the car I wanted.

It then booked the wrong days for travel and billed my Amex. Had to call Amex to sort it out - they charged me an extra $30 because their system is a POS.

/firstworldproblems

Jaykoboy

11-30-2012

My grandma died.

gg no re.