Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tell a depressing story about your week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antarctica

11-30-2012

Tell us all something ****ty that happened (or is currently happening) to you within the past week

I'll go first, I have been home alone for a week and am very lonely (hence why i'm on here so much)

now you, go!

Mere Intricacy

11-30-2012

I discovered this thread made by a fellow OT'er..
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2845141&highlight=brother

Antarctica

11-30-2012

Quote:
Mere Intricacy:
I discovered this thread made by a fellow OT'er..
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2845141&highlight=brother

ahh yes

that pulled at my heartstrings quite a bit

Scarlena

11-30-2012

I have a cold.

IssyKitten

11-30-2012

This past week, the small cough that I've had for a little over a month finally developed into something much worse. I didn't really believe the cough was anything all that bad at all. It usually only lasted for a few minutes, and it was on and off for a long time. Sometimes I would go 3-4 days without coughing, sometimes I would cough for an entire day.

Tuesday night, I began to feel terrible. My chest began to hurt a tiny bit, it became slightly more difficult to breathe and I had a small headache. The very next day I felt even worse. My chest hurt tons more, my headache had also become worse, I could barely breathe at all, and I felt like I was going to faint. My parents had to drive me to a hospital.

I found out I have something called "Reactionary Airway Disease." Think Asthma, but it's triggered by a virus and isn't permanent. I had to receive medication for pain and an inhaler to help me breathe again. I feel much better now, though.

A Super Saiyan 3

11-30-2012

My plane ticket cost me 700$ -.-

sammich kek

11-30-2012

Quote:
Omnimaetus:
My plane ticket cost me 700$ -.-

atleast you got one.

I can't tell my depressing story here, massive conflict of interest.

Gazzi

11-30-2012

my week was great and it started to rain some and that was nice. I finished writing some papers, had a friend give me a discounted copy of Torchlight 2 for the four-pack, and I got to meet my friend's cat who has no tail and let's her carry him around in a bag.

Exoctane

11-30-2012

I had to book business travel for the week of December 10. The stupid tool selected the wrong hotel, didn't give me a window seat in the plane and wouldn't let me rent the car I wanted.

It then booked the wrong days for travel and billed my Amex. Had to call Amex to sort it out - they charged me an extra $30 because their system is a POS.

/firstworldproblems

Jaykoboy

11-30-2012

My grandma died.

gg no re.