News flash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by otirruborez View Post
those don't help against bush shrooms though.
Or the dreaded misclick shroomicide xP

FDru

12-01-2012

Quote:
those don't help against bush shrooms though.
So walk around the bushes. It should be second nature if you've played more than a handful of games against Teemo (or Nidalee for that matter).

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWraith View Post
a tank with 3000 hp and 200 MR will still lose 1/3 of his health to a teemo shroom, because it scales damage with health stacking. BfT is ridiculous even against people stacking MR.

Also some of the the first forum complaints about BfT were from high elo players with high MR tank builds, go look it up.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=captnbuwberry
why would you even stack health against percentual damage?, that's stupid, it is counterintuitive but it's less damage the less health you are stacking actually the same porcentually wise but , don't get me wrong, you'll still need health to deal with he other guys in the mode but you can just get more mr for the excess health you are dumbly purchasing in hopes of countering bft and actually counter bft with the extra gold in mr rather than crying "OP OP i buy health and it still deals 5% of my max health over 3 seconds nerf nao" <--- see how stupid that sounds?.

MyDeadGrandma

12-01-2012

Quote:
why would you run void staff with 70 pen build? anyone will 2 shot you with that build.
Too bad you just two shot their carry first without actually being anywhere near the carry.

TOP10 ELO

12-01-2012

magic resis items sucks... u have to buy force of nature on everyone -.-

67chrome

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
Even then you probably can't stack 200 MR without finding yourself lackign in other areas. It's going to be less than that.
Magic Resistance is actually pretty easy to fit in builds. With AD you can grab Mercury Treads, Maw of Malmortis, and Wit's End to gain 150+MR while still dealing plenty of damage. With AP you have Abyssal Scepter, Mercury Treads, and things like Athene's Unholy Grail and Lich Bane. Adding MR into any build is pretty easy to do, because several DPS+MR items exist. Not to mention pure MR items have some pretty insane uniques, Quicksilver Sash, Mercury Treads, Odin's Veil, and Force of Nature are really solid - when you have enough excuses to stack that much MR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
Or the dreaded misclick shroomicide xP
Oh gawd. I don't need to X or A click attack move for this shroom, I totally got this guBOOM!ys -_-

I've done that so many times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
So walk around the bushes. It should be second nature if you've played more than a handful of games against Teemo (or Nidalee for that matter).
Pretty much this. The only bush you can't avoid is the one right above the center of the map. As a Fiora main the best way to counter late-game AP Teemo is just purchase an Oracle's Extract for those traps out in the open, and just avoid brush when enemies are trying to bait you through them.

otirruborez

12-02-2012

Quote:
the jungle is all about using bushes for ambushes(it's a bush after all). have you even played this game before?

yea....avoid all the bushes...that's the ticket to winning right there. not only do you waste money on an oracles, you lose jungle advantage anyways.

he's flat out broken beyond repair.

FDru

12-02-2012

Quote:
have you even played this game before?
A hell of a lot more than you have and at a much higher level of play.

I don't feel you deserve any more of a response than that.

otirruborez

12-02-2012

Quote:
A hell of a lot more than you have and at a much higher level of play.

I don't feel you deserve any more of a response than that.
good argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
Too bad you just two shot their carry first without actually being anywhere near the carry.
broken champs work with bad builds. there is still no reason for it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
Please share more of your sage knowledge with us. How do you counter physical damage? I always get confused when I try and figure that out.
You obviously follow top10elo's /the player) example:
rush IE then cry on the forums.