Really getting tired of the tribunal

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yourcatmolested

11-30-2012

Try to log on today, find out I'm suspended until December 14th. No email or anything as to why. I hadn't really cursed or do my normal rage routine lately, granted I wasn't always positive, I'd get on people's asses when they made mistakes but that's not really deserving of a ban. If you constantly make stupid play you better believe I'm going to let you hear it. I have every right to do that. Don't like it? Mute me and get on with your life.

The Tribunal shouldn't let sensitive little children dish out punishments the way they do.

inb4 "you deserve the ban"

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-30-2012

As ridiculous as you think people are for telling you that you deserve the ban, most people find it just as ridiculous that you're going to sit here and tell us that you don't deserve it. Myself, I can't really say anything until I see a reform card.

Yourcatmolested

11-30-2012

I'd love to post one, but I don't have an email as to why. Sent in a support ticket so I'll have to sit and wait for that. Granted obviously everyone says they don't deserve it, and I've definitely gotten bans for cursing and whatnot that I definitely know I earned, but this one is just stupid. The only game I can honestly think of that would even get me suspended was because I was up graves' ass about how he counterpicked himself and how he was making stupid plays.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-30-2012

How can Graves counterpick himself? ADCs don't really have counters, certainly not counters strong enough worth mentioning. And even if they did, counter picks don't really mean that much.

Yourcatmolested

11-30-2012

Miss Fortune was already picked on the enemy team, and he goes graves as our last pick. And I don't believe that. I feel like counter picking matters a lot, especially at ADC/support.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post
Miss Fortune
as soon as i read that i knew bottom lane was his fault

Yourcatmolested

11-30-2012

Quionn, explain please?

And after reviewing my case which I got sent through a support ticket, I got banned for cursing 3 times in a span of 6 games. My first report wasn't even warrented, I was reported by an ally for telling teemo he made 1 bad play.

Game 2, I probably deserved a report. Lost my cool but still no cursing.

Game 3, again, probably not really warranting a report. I said something along the lines of "I feel like I'm just feeding now" because I kept dying. The report says "Our ADC said he was just going to feed now because he felt like it"

Game 4 was where I lost my cool. I dropped 2 F bombs, and a ****.

On a side note, does the game staff even actually look at the cases, or is a punishment/pardon automatically issued with a majority rule?

The other 2 were more or less stupid reasons aswell. Still don't feel like this was ban worthy considering game 4 I was instigated. Doesn't justify me, but to be the only one banned when the tribunal can look at the chatlog is just stupid.

essjaybee

12-01-2012

people can sometime get banned by other people by doing "report" too

essjaybee

12-01-2012

people can get banned by doing "report" too

chriglol

12-01-2012

The Tribunal is a ****ing joke. It's that simple. It's a kiddies ****ing play house.

12345 ... 6