Ask Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Dear Gangplank

What do you think of this video?

((had to be done.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaltwąterScourge

Junior Member

12-01-2012

Well, clearly that summoner understands the value of eating your oranges.

((I lol'd))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Soldier

Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwąterScourge View Post
Captain Crunch? Never heard of him. maybe he was the captain of the ship I last raided? The man's body made some nice crunching sounds as I fed it to the sharks, Arharharharhar!
((made my day lol))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Greetings, Gangplank, I trust that you sail well in guiding winds, yes?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaltwąterScourge

Junior Member

12-01-2012

Arr, the winds have been good to me, lass. What of yourself?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

12-01-2012

This is a word of warning, Captain Gangplank. The next time you harass our trading fleets, your ship will be torn down limb from limb and will be fed to Baron Nashor! Sail into our territorial waters and you and your forsaken crewmen will be hunted down and killed mercilessly, just like how Rengar stalks his prey. Consider these words from the admiral of Bandle City.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwąterScourge View Post
Arr, the winds have been good to me, lass. What of yourself?
Janna giggles. Oh you're welcome. But for myself... I've been better. Janna's tone seems to descend.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaltwąterScourge

Junior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
This is a word of warning, Captain Gangplank. The next time you harass our trading fleets, your ship will be torn down limb from limb and will be fed to Baron Nashor! Sail into our territorial waters and you and your forsaken crewmen will be hunted down and killed mercilessly, just like how Rengar stalks his prey. Consider these words from the admiral of Bandle City.
Arr, big words, lad. Better men then you have tryed the same, only to end up walking the plank. Me and me crew got some good chukles out of this "warning". Allow me to extend the same to you. You will stay far away from my ship. Try to stop me in any way, and your crew will be taken prisoner, and forsed to fight for their lives for me own amusment. Those that live will be sold into slavery, or just killed depending on me mood. Consider these words from Captain Gangplank of the Dead Pool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
Janna giggles. Oh you're welcome. But for myself... I've been better. Janna's tone seems to descend.
Here, have a mug of grog, that always improves me mood. he slides a mug of grog over to Janna


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwąterScourge View Post
ave a mug of grog, that always improves me mood. he slides a mug of grog over to Janna
Janna catches the mug and proposes a toast to the pirate. She downs it all at once, and she walks in a tipsy manner around, hanging on Gangplank's shoulder and thanking him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaltwąterScourge

Junior Member

12-02-2012

Arr, lass, glad you like it. Have as much as you want, I got plenty in me cargo hold for later.