Ask Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaltwąterScourge

11-30-2012

ARR! Gangplank flips around and draws his gun, pointing it at rothus. Next time you use the door, or I will give you a gut full of lead! Now, orange juice is not bad, but I much prefer a good mug of whatever alcohol happens to be around at the time

TwoWeirdYordles

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwąterScourge View Post
LEMONS! Lemons are disgusting little things, and misshapen to boot! You know how hard it is to stack lemons in a box with their shape? You would have an easier time of convincing a shark to swim away from a dead body without taking a bite! Oranges are tasty, and nice and round, which makes it easy to stack them without too much fuss, lemons, on the other boot, have one of the oddest shapes I have ever come across. They just refuse to stack properly in the damm boxes! Then there is the fact that the bilge rats on my ship seem to take a liking to lemons. So, no, lemons are banned from my ship on penalty of a walk down the plank.
"I did not know that the mighty pirate champion had refined tastes"

-The yordle

SaltwąterScourge

11-30-2012

Arr, call it what you will. I don't like lemons, that does not make me refined in any way. A pirate who wants to be refined is doomed to soon commit suside.A pirates life is not clean, or refined by any means. just look at any pirate crew and you will see what I mean.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

A letter arrives to Gangplank.

It is unmarked, but it reads simply: Why look when us in Piltover can smell it from here?

AODRG

11-30-2012

Randle walks into Gangplank's cabin with his cane making the usual sparks everytime it hit the ground.

"Ahoy there, Captain Gangplank. I come baring a few questions if that's alright with you."

Randle pulls out a large scroll out from his robe and opens up to "G"

"Ahh yes. Captain, it seems you are one of the most wanted men on the seas, especially by Fortune and her bounty hunter crew. Care to explain how you evaded the authorities this long, given your natural status as a League Champion?"

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner.

TwoWeirdYordles

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwąterScourge View Post
Arr, call it what you will. I don't like lemons, that does not make me refined in any way. A pirate who wants to be refined is doomed to soon commit suside.A pirates life is not clean, or refined by any means. just look at any pirate crew and you will see what I mean.
"Of course that i know about the life of a pirate, i'm one too, even with this... tiny body... As you said "A pirate who wants to be refined is doomed to soon commit suside", if you dont have other alternative than eat Lemons what you would do?... "if the life give you lemons make lemonade""

-The Pirate Yordle

SaltwąterScourge

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
A letter arrives to Gangplank.

It is unmarked, but it reads simply: Why look when us in Piltover can smell it from here?
Arr, This thing does not even make sence! Who sent this thing? A crew member walks over and whispers for a moment. What do you mean, I don't know? What use are you than? get out! He tosses the letter into his fireplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle walks into Gangplank's cabin with his cane making the usual sparks everytime it hit the ground.

"Ahoy there, Captain Gangplank. I come baring a few questions if that's alright with you."

Randle pulls out a large scroll out from his robe and opens up to "G"

"Ahh yes. Captain, it seems you are one of the most wanted men on the seas, especially by Fortune and her bounty hunter crew. Care to explain how you evaded the authorities this long, given your natural status as a League Champion?"

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner.
Bah, that wrench has been trying to get me for years. I stay out of the hands of my many foes the same way any pirate does, stay on the move. When I have to go to the league, I have immunity from anyone who tryes to capure me. Also, if I remember the rules correctly, champions are not allowed to attack one another when not on the fields of justice, so fortune and her ilk have been forsed to give up the hunt. Of course, that doesen't stop the wrench from shooting at me whenever she gets a chance, but that is to be expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
"Of course that i know about the life of a pirate, i'm one too, even with this... tiny body... As you said "A pirate who wants to be refined is doomed to soon commit suside", if you dont have other alternative than eat Lemons what you would do?... "if the life give you lemons make lemonade""

-The Pirate Yordle
Lemons would not be an alternative in the first place. They are forbiden on me ship. I keep a good amount of backup food in case the ship gets caught in a storm, don't you worry lad.

SaltwąterScourge

12-01-2012

(oh, how did this thread get back to the first page?)

Holy Soldier

12-01-2012

Are you friends with captain crunch?

SaltwąterScourge

12-01-2012

Captain Crunch? Never heard of him. maybe he was the captain of the ship I last raided? The man's body made some nice crunching sounds as I fed it to the sharks, Arharharharhar!