Ask Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaltwąterScourge

11-30-2012

Ahoy, you land lubbers! This here's Captain Gangplank, of the Dead pool. Apparently me fellow champions have been making a habit of responding to qustions from summoners. Well, I suppose you land lubbers want to know what life as a pirate is like. Well then, ask away while I drink this mug of grog here.

((sorry if I did not nail the pirate accent right away, I used an online guilde saying how to talk like a pirate which may or may not be accurate))

Colonel qt

11-30-2012

Dear Gangplank~

WHATS YOUR BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS.

((Now excuse me while I hide from gragas))

SaltwąterScourge

11-30-2012

Arr, breakfast. most of the usual food spoils after months of sitting in the cargo hold of me ship, so we eat lots and lots of meat stored in salt. Oh, and a mug of rum of course, can't forget that!

Colonel qt

11-30-2012

Also,

How come your oranges allow you to escape so many forms of crowd control? Like stuns, snares, the like.

SaltwąterScourge

11-30-2012

One thing you learn quick on the high seas is the importance of citrus. Remember what I said about all the meat we eat? Well, meat alone is not good. Eat too much without the good stuff from oranges and the like, and you get scurvy. You ever seen a case of scurvy, lad? Nasty stuff, and this is coming from me! Only cure is to hack off the affected limb. Why do you think so many of me fellow pirates walk around with peg legs? Not for the style, no, it's because they did not know about the importance of citrus.

As for why it breaks me out of crowd control? It gives me an energy boost! It gives me the power to shrug off stuff that would keep other champions flat on their backs, and restores some of my health to boot!

TwoWeirdYordles

11-30-2012

Why you use oranges instead of lemons? Lemons are cheaper and have the same effect...

-A Yordle

SaltwąterScourge

11-30-2012

LEMONS! Lemons are disgusting little things, and misshapen to boot! You know how hard it is to stack lemons in a box with their shape? You would have an easier time of convincing a shark to swim away from a dead body without taking a bite! Oranges are tasty, and nice and round, which makes it easy to stack them without too much fuss, lemons, on the other boot, have one of the oddest shapes I have ever come across. They just refuse to stack properly in the damm boxes! Then there is the fact that the bilge rats on my ship seem to take a liking to lemons. So, no, lemons are banned from my ship on penalty of a walk down the plank.

Colonel qt

11-30-2012

Oh and Gangplank...

Please warn me if Gragas come near as I enjoy my life and would not like to die.

SaltwąterScourge

11-30-2012

Arr, what do I look like, your cabinboy? If you were fool enough to mess around with Gargas, you got only yourself to blame. Man up and take care of your own problems, it's not me job to do it for you,

Tentorer

11-30-2012

Rothus materialized behind the pirate captain. "Hey cap'! Do you also enjoy orange juice?"