Eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

01-16-2013

Kind of sad eve's being gutted this patch They didn't even bother to make AD eve or Hybrid eve viable enough in comparison...

Unstable Fury

01-16-2013

Her melancholy doesn't compare to Riven's eternal well of despair this patch.

On a forum-related note, Ranked Dominion, when?!

Rilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Sorry but the highest win ratio and most banned champion (in SR) means Eve needed a gutting.

Also, I play Riven top and feel she's still as good as before. Her shield is better, but not having her ult ALWAYS available is going to be less fun. She had the highest HP regen in the game (excluding garen's passive), which is kind of bull**** for a non-tank to have. She really didn't deserve that much regen. Ever.

Dante Brimscone

01-16-2013

Tthe only counter-play advice anyone ever gives for Eve on SR is pink warding which doesn't do you much good on Dom.

She was pretty broken, IMO. At best she was just completely unfun to play against. Her ult needed toning down (again) but I'm not sure that passive will ever be capable of being balanced.

My only concern is that she's yet another champ marketed and sold as a jungler who's kit was broken and abused in lane which resulted in her lane being balanced at the cost of her jungle capabilities, as opposed to finding a way to keep her lane in check and jungle viable. Rengar and Di feel her jungle pain.