Proof that champ select doesnt go of your ELO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

p00p00face

11-30-2012

People are always saying that if you are last to pick in champ select that mean that you're the lowest ELO and that you get whatever is left over instead of playing your favorite line that you're good at.

Couple hours ago i played a ranked game on my main account and was last to pick. Everyone was saying how i was the lowest elo and how i get whatever is left over to play.

After the game i check the other peoples ranked scores and two of them were 1win 5 loses. third one was 2wins 4loses, fourth was 10wins 17loses.

My score was 5 wins 2 loses. There is no way in hell all of them had higher elo then me with that crappy scores.

Also, whose briliant idea is to pick in order you're in the line?! that's retarded. So person that is bad in one role will have to play that role becuase they are last and the perosn that is first to pick gets to pick whatever? LMAO. But people are dumb i understand, it's hard to think and use your rotten brains.

That is all, have fun

MissButtahNips

11-30-2012

Your name, can;t take you seriously.

Cat Job

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

If they were higher last season but lost more this season they may still be higher elo than you.

Karsuman

11-30-2012

conspiracy

Fenomenom

11-30-2012

This post showcases perfectly a syndrome that effects most of us. That is; our tendancy to assume everyone else is retarded, before we consider that there is more to the situation than perhaps we understand.

p00p00face

11-30-2012

yes in deed yes in deed

p00p00face

11-30-2012

lol how people try to explain something that doesnt exist......