Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You are all idiots, and I hate you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmileyGoverner

11-30-2012

30 minute dodge timer is completely f****** stupid. I get to sit in time out for not letting the d*ckhead ezreal with revive/smite troll me out of like 982437 elo because he "called ad carry first" but didnt get it? what a load of hot, fresh horse sh*t.

Please, PLEASE, attempt to rationalize this timer. why would it not be something like 1 free dodge, 2nd within a time period is 5 minutes, 3rd is 10, then 4th and up is +10 more minutes? it is completely and totally ignorant of you (and i mean any of you who think this) to think that somebody should be punished for causing 9 other people TO WAIT LIKE A MAXIMUM OF 2 MORE MINUTES TO PLAY A FKING GAME.

if you dont want dodging in the god**** game, give me a way to both show you what the ***** did/said in champ select AND THEN LET ME KNOW FOR SURE THAT I DIDNT WASTE 20+ MINUTES AND ~15 ELO TO REPORT HIM, ONLY FOR IT NOT TO FKING MATTER.

god i love this game and hate all of you people

Voidling

11-30-2012

Too true. Riot made a beautiful game, but the community sucks.

FancyPants1999

11-30-2012

Who was this guy again?

Hi Guys I Suck

11-30-2012

id say 1 free dodge then a 20 minute timer. 30 is insane =.=

Samurai047

11-30-2012

Don't dodge.
/thread

Sandunguioso

11-30-2012

ill vote for one free rest 30 min

also you lost at playing chicken

SomeGuyyy

11-30-2012

30 minutes for 20 elo is worth it id say

Augratafier

11-30-2012

Well, based on your attitude in your OP, I think at some point, you'll have more to worry about than a 30 minute dodge penalty.

YattaRX8

Recruiter

11-30-2012

Quote:
Samurai047:
Don't dodge.
/thread

Not dodging nets you losses. Lots of losses...

Nerd Bird

11-30-2012

you can play ARAM's while you wait. They are fun, you get to learn different strategies, and you earn ip. How cool is that?