Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Caitlyn's Nemesis

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SFHFWill

11-30-2012

Quote:
BSObi:
If you look at the lore.. Jayce, Heimer, Viktor, and Ziggs are the only champions who have a correlation with Piltover. New/Mystery champ indeed!

You forgot Orianna, Teemo, Tristana, Lulu and Rumble.

Ethereal Light

11-30-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
What/who do you think it should be?

i think it would be awesome if it was a female villan, since its usually a guy. :3

Sahnz

11-30-2012

What do I think it should be?

A female thief whose skillset involves manipulating darkness. That is, a darkness mage in the same sense that lux is a light mage.

... mostly because a sneaky champ that revolves around not being invisible, but manipulating placed vision field obstructions and affecting other champion's sight ranges sounds like fun to play.

Kise

Recruiter

11-30-2012

inb4 Caitlyn lore remake

Mr Barnaby Jones

11-30-2012

Quote:
SFHFWill:
You forgot Orianna, Teemo, Tristana, Lulu and Rumble.

Teemo, Tristana, Lulu, and Rumble all represent Bandle City, not Piltover.

TF is the common theory, but every figured Rengar was hunting Cho'gath after reading his lore. That is, up until Kha'zix. I think there's room for a male theif, specifically with high mobility. We don't need another cheesecake champ with her boobs half out.

SasakitheCouncil

11-30-2012

It's clearly Kayle.

Quote:
SasakitheCouncil:
For his incomparable skill with the bow and his unquestioned sense of honor, Varus was chosen to be the warden of a sacred Ionian temple. He lived with his family in a nearby village and led a quiet life of disciplined routine until Kayle showed up and killed everyone.

"Why would you do such a thing, Kayle?"

"It's just the kind of person I am: A RUTHLESS KILLER WHO HATES JUSTICE! AHAHAHA!"

With that, Kayle jumped on her motorcycle and drove off, leaving nothing but a playing card with an ornate "C" on it.

Glitter Gem

11-30-2012

The champion is known as a "him" because it is in her league judgement. And can make a clone of himself.

It is extremely obvious that it is Shaco.

Arcqe

11-30-2012

Quote:
Raven Guy:
It's actually Caitlyn herself. See, she has multiple personalities, and one of them is a cat burgler. All the stuff that's stolen is hidden in her house, and she doesn't even know.

actually, she keeps it in her gigantic hat.

Marven345

11-30-2012

I think you should make a wind based assassin/mage and make him/her C.

HeartlessShin

11-30-2012

Caitlyn's nemesis is actually herself. The "C" is in her name, she just suffers from double personality disorder.