@Riot Caitlyn's Nemesis

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chumbler

12-03-2012

Caitlyn's "nemesis" is completely made up by Caitlyn, with her role as the sheriff as a convenient cover and distraction. The cop being the criminal is a pretty standard plot line.

Zerglinator

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
Caitlyn's "nemesis" is completely made up by Caitlyn, with her role as the sheriff as a convenient cover and distraction. The cop being the criminal is a pretty standard plot line.
TOO standard...

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

we need a manaless adc master of escapes champion

PianoConspiracy

12-03-2012

I really think it should be a yordle. It would make so much sense with the yordle snap traps, otherwise Cait would be just a sadistic b****.

Bonus points for cat ears for the cat-burgler.

Manaless for extra bonus points.

Shaco stealth for brownie points.

Jaded Wanderer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
As though responding to the memory, a panel in the soaking cobblestone floor slid open.

Caitlyn leapt back, jerking her rifle off her shoulder in a practiced motion and training it on the hole. A low chuckle echoed out from the darkness.

“Tricky, aren’t I?” A voice said.
Taken from her Champion Spotlight (EU).

It's one of Leblanc's lines. It would also make sense if read the rest of the story (her passive procs at some point).

Firefly Captain

12-03-2012

I think it's Diana. Diana is tricky, evasive, an outcast, and her Q makes a "C" whenever you cast it. O_O

Dunal

12-03-2012

Cathe -- The Trader of Trickery
Role: Support, Melee
Resource: Energy

Passive: Bountiful Income -- Cathe and nearby allied champions receive bonus GP10.
Q: First Aid -- Cathe channels next to a nearby allied champion while draining energy per second, slowly increasing their Health and Mana. This is cancelled upon being attacked.
W: Advantage! -- Cathe vanishes from sight, gaining stealth for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and revealing invisible units (only for herself) for the same duration. Upon exiting stealth, Cathe rapidly gains movement speed for each nearby enemy champion.
E: Disorient -- Cathe's next basic attack will deal additional magic damage, in addition to slowing and drastically reducing attack speed for a short duration, increasing by a % of her missing energy. Any allied attacks on this target will increase the duration, up to a cap.
R: Full Distraction -- For the next 1.5/2/2.5 seconds, Cathe will dodge all basic attacks and taunts nearby enemy champions to attack her for the same duration. Cathe is unable to perform any other actions aside from movement while in effect.

I've never made a fan-made champion before. That was fun!

I'd love a support-y thief or trickster to come from this. My ideas or fan-made kit might not be any good but there is potential for this concept nonetheless. We need a rouge-like archetype anyway.

If it is an existing champion though, It's really odd how it hasn't been mentioned elsewhere in lore and such. I think it's someone we haven't seen yet.

Client May Crash

12-05-2012

bump

Ehh No Way

12-05-2012

Tbh Doesn't anyone think of Cat Woman? or like someone like cat woman dressed in all black has a wipe likes to steal ****?

Client May Crash

12-10-2012

weekly necrobump!