@Riot Caitlyn's Nemesis

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fatpapapanda

12-02-2012

first of all, a calling card is not the same as a deck of cards. I highly doubt it's Twisted Fate. He would be the sort to leave behind a Joker or an Ace.

Secondly I am pretty sure only a single Living individual has all the Copyrights to anything with a C on it - and that's Chuck Norris.

In all seriousness, I'd like to see another male Yordle. Cesthus, Theif Extraordinaire. He relies on being dextrous and nimble to do his nefarious deeds of theivery or has he prefers to call it, Long Term Borroughing. I see him as a support or jungler, with some interesting sneaky mechanics without giving him plain stealth.

Ability rundown:
Passive - Acrobatics Everytime Cesthus activates an ability, he gains bonus movement speed and traps for 1.5 seconds.

Q : Sleight of Hand: Catch his enemy unawares, Cesthus deals damage slows then few 1.5 seconds. Enemies caught from behind are stunned for 1 second instead. Relatively short cooldown the slow and stun and cannot be reapplied for X seconds.

W:Streetwise / Blackout - Passive : Ceshus gains 10% discount on consumable items.
Activate - Cesthus gains stealth detection for 4 seconds. Wards revealed this way cannot be attacked. Cesthus can then activate Blackout, to blind all wards, traps or objects that grant vision in range for 4 seconds. Relatively long cooldown.

E: Turn the Tables : Puts a spell shield on an ally, absording the next spell that hits them and heals for X them. Moderate cooldown

R: Without a Trace Cesthus drops a smokebomb blinding all enemies within X for 1 second. allies within the cloud gain bonus movement speed.

Saikaici

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

It's Teemo. Duh.

Because he's the only one annoyingly hard enough to catch.

Rumble Bot

12-02-2012

It's Teemo

Prof Nekko

12-02-2012

People shouldn't assume that the thief is male, oftentimes when a person's gender is unknown, people will default to using "he" in a rather sexist fashion

Thunderfrog

12-02-2012

I imagine a high evasion, buff/debuff sort of champ.

When I think of theives I dont think of badass murder champ. I think more along the lines of a champ that can take something from one person to have it themselves. Maybe a stealth and an ult that lets you copy an item of someones when you assist or kill them.

Like a wax key version of the hextech core. Just make the usage temporary and not permanent, like an elixer.

1: Get kill or assist using R.
2: Go B and highlight your "core".
3: Pick an item the enemy has and copy it.
4: Activate it like an elixer and have it last a minute or so.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Graves is the outlaw?

BillyTheAttorney

12-02-2012

Shaco? He seems the type that likes to play games, steal things, and kill people while playing games, right?

Or of course, something new. Though, soooo many... champions... already.

Fairness

12-02-2012

Cuina, she's good-ish aaaand evil-ish. Oh and she could be like Earthy/Planety because Leona is the Sun and Diana is the Moon.

Omg and she could be Caitlyn's long lost twin or something and Caitlyn might think she's going mad because she's seeing doubles of her self and that might make her think she has multiple personality disorder but then she realises Cuina is her long lost twin sister... Then Caitlyn would be out to get her but then she'd realise that Cuina isn't pure evil, she has good in her. Then they can be best friends and frolick through Piltover fighting crime, but every day at 12pm, they would go get coffee and Caitlyn would always find Cuina mysteriously gone, only to come back and tell Caitlyn that she's spotted a crime !!!

Myrmidont

12-03-2012

The nemesis should be a cute yordle ladies man rogue

so we can have our yordle assassin, all her skins get explained away as her being covert and trying to do a sting operation to capture him, and it simultaneously explains the yordle cup cake trap...because all yordles can't resist sweets.

Like a cute han solo assassin yordle with a bit more of he shot first.

The FireWater

12-03-2012

With the addition of the Khaz vs Rengar game 'event' I want more lore based events in game.
The extra passives and emotes with Voli vs Zilian are nice, but having an actual in game quest when they face off would be better.
So many possibilities..
Kat vs Garen
Viktor vs Beardless Freak (ahem, Jayce)
Kassadin vs Malzahar
Diana vs Leona
Zed vs Shen
Kayle vs Morgana

Soraka/WW, GP/MF, TF/Graves, Sej/Ashe, Rumble/Heimer, Amumu/Lux (sad emo mummies do not like the light)

SO many possibilities. Throw Cait's nemesis in there eventually and they can have a showdown.