Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Caitlyn's Nemesis

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Susskind

12-02-2012

A manly support! Angus is caitlyn's nemesis!

Hardcore Soup

12-02-2012

Quote:
Azbroolah:
Taken from the original lore picture, http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/e/ee/JoJ_War_in_Kalamanda.JPG

Now that you have a connection with Jarvan and LeBlanc, where does the cat-burglar fit in.
Where does Twisted Fate come in?

//"Tricky, aren't you?"//

Thats what LB said. Not far off, but still not a definite connection.

General Stinky

12-02-2012

ooh this is my chance

passive bandit: Killing enemy champions gives her a large boost in gold for a short time

q: KITTENZ: summons 3 cats that attack the nearest enemies

w: hidden blades: she keeps hidden blades within her pockets incase of emergency. when under 10% health her basic attacks deal triple damage.

e:smoke bomb: she throws a lamp onto the floor starting a fire

r: vengence: traps an enemy champion in a cage dealing damage and disableing all movement but can not be attacked.

ExiIed Morgana

12-02-2012

Quote:
Hardcore Soup:
Now that you have a connection with Jarvan and LeBlanc, where does the cat-burglar fit in.
Where does Twisted Fate come in?

//"Tricky, aren't you?"//

Thats what LB said. Not far off, but still not a definite connection.

I'm not pointing out the relationship between J4 and LeBlanc, I'm saying that LeBlanc would be able to completely fool Caitlyn into thinking she's a man. If you know what I mean. She could easily lead Caitlyn after Twisted Fate or whoever else the culprit might be if it meant something for a bigger plan the Black Rose has.

ComanderMolander

12-02-2012

Quote:
Hardcore Soup:
“Tricky, aren’t I?” A voice said.

She heard his voice.

hmm, so C (going to have to go with Card master) has magic, is male, and has been stealing from Demacia

if you check TF's lore you will find out he has been a cardshark in the underbelly of Demacia before getting his magic operation, then it cuts to him joining the league

he clearly has time/motive to steal stuff

ofc Leblanc is totally a legitimate suspect, there is the whole "order of the black rose" enigma behind her

KrisWithACh

12-02-2012

I would LOVE to have a cat burglar champion! I imagine she would has some sort of stealth but besides that I am not sure how to implement a thief champion. I can list a ton of things that could fit in Dota, but unfortunately it might be a little much for league. Stealing stats (just for the flavor), blinds, decoys, smoke screens. Just a real thief in LoL would be awesome..

Rikukun

12-02-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
What/who do you think it should be?

a cat person (something like kitty kat katarina, but that way normally) since it is a cat burgalar. XD

Prof Nekko

12-02-2012

it's Corki

ExiIed Morgana

12-02-2012

Quote:
Prof Nekko:
it's Corki

No it's Cassiopeia. No footprints!

Lux Veritatis

12-02-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:
This piques my interest as well.

IronStylus posting...? It must be Leona or Diana then