@Riot Caitlyn's Nemesis

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ze Diablo

12-02-2012

somebody who can escape without notice? who leaves a "card" with a C on it? if it isnt twisted fate than **** you riot for making it so obvious.

AbyssionKnight

12-02-2012

The C could just be for caitlyn, as in the thief is leaving the card especially for her, just to taunt her.

I have mixed feelings about her nemesis being in the league. For one thing, her entire motive for being in the league is to use it to help her get the resources to find her nemesis. If they're openly broadcast in the league...what's her motivation?

I mean, I suppose the person could join the league and have it be a secret (s)he's her nemesis, but I don't know how well that'd work. I'm also kind of curious how a cat burglar style champion would work. What would they steal? Temporarily taking items from a target, even for a few seconds, sounds pretty op.

I suppose they could take stats or something, but that'd also get pretty op, unless the values were so low it'd feel bad.

I think i'd be happier if Riot just supplied more lore on the topic, rather than making caitlyn's nemesis into a champion.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

It should be a big burly man with a beard and mustache

tacobff

12-02-2012

Manaless ADC we've been wanting!

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
It should be a big burly man with a beard and mustache
sounds familiar, he better cook so we can incorporate a C in there

Hardcore Soup

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azbroolah View Post
Neither is Twisted Fate. In fact, no champion in the League is a cat burglar. The only connection you can bring up is the cards.

It would be kind of interesting if Caitlyn had a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde split and she was actually C.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...lyn/Background

Exactly! No champion IS a cat-burglar YET.
It has yet to be released.

There is literally -no- connection with them. LeBlanc is part of an underground cult, not a burglar. She would have no reason to fiddle about in Demacia looking for an underground cult leader that has a side-job of being a cat-burglar.

Also her nemesis is a guy.

ďHeís the only case Iíve had to leave open. Iíll become better. Iím going to catch him, and the League will be my tool to do just that.Ē

Azbroolah

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Soup View Post
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...lyn/Background

Exactly! No champion IS a cat-burglar YET.
It has yet to be released.

There is literally -no- connection with them. LeBlanc is part of an underground cult, not a burglar. She would have no reason to fiddle about in Demacia looking for an underground cult leader that has a side-job of being a cat-burglar.

Also her nemesis is a guy.

ďHeís the only case Iíve had to leave open. Iíll become better. Iím going to catch him, and the League will be my tool to do just that.Ē
LeBlanc has the ability to completely emulate the appearance of another person, as is shown when she imitated Jarvan IV in the Journals of Justice.

ComanderMolander

12-02-2012

Quote:
that statement is almost as ridiculous as Caitlyn's hat, she has absolutely no proof of it

also how does the league help her catch C?

Hardcore Soup

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComanderMolander View Post
that statement is almost as ridiculous as Caitlyn's hat, she has absolutely no proof of it

also how does the league help her catch C?
ďTricky, arenít I?Ē A voice said.

She heard his voice.

Azbroolah

12-02-2012

Quote:
“Tricky, aren’t I?” A voice said.

She heard his voice.
Taken from the original lore picture, http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflege..._Kalamanda.JPG