@Riot Caitlyn's Nemesis

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hardcore Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azbroolah View Post
I vote LeBlanc, in her League judgment when she encounters the person they say "... Tricky, aren't I?"

Plus LeBlanc is supposedly a criminal and extremely slippery. In the figurative sense.
Doesn't have a C in her name, nor does she leave cards anywhere.

ThatNinjaGuy

12-02-2012

Caitlyn has multiple personalities and is the thief.

ExiIed Morgana

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Soup View Post
LeBlanC

Wouldn't it be deceptive to leave cards and point to Twisted Fate as the culprit? As in, LeBlanc the deceiver?

Hardcore Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
LeBlanC

Wouldn't it be deceptive to leave cards and point to Twisted Fate as the culprit? As in, LeBlanc the deceiver?
Oops.

Still has nothing to do with cards; and the C in her name isn't at like the beginning or anything important. Still grasping at straws with that one.

ComanderMolander

12-02-2012

Quote:
its a modus operendi, it could also be a red herring, to get them off his/her trail

But seriously it was godamned singed the whole time

Hardcore Soup

12-02-2012

Quote:
LeBlanC

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...anc/Background

She has nothing to do with stealing things, Piltover or Twisted Fate.

ExiIed Morgana

12-02-2012

Quote:
Oops.

Still has nothing to do with cards; and the C in her name isn't at like the beginning or anything important. Still grasping at straws with that one.
Serial position effect, the human mind perceives things at the beginning or the end of a sequence as being important.

Doesn't have to have anything to do with cards. What is she supposed to leave behind, a little mirror or something? Speaking of which OH GOD MIRRORS LEBLANC'S SPLASH SHOWS HER LOOKING INTO A MIRROR WHERE C WOULD BE THE FIRST LETTER OF HER NAME CONSPIRACY

Quote:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...anc/Background

She has nothing to do with stealing things, Piltover or Twisted Fate.
What is the point of deception if it's not deceptive?

Hardcore Soup

12-02-2012

Quote:
Serial position effect, the human mind perceives things at the beginning or the end of a sequence as being important.

Doesn't have to have anything to do with cards. What is she supposed to leave behind, a little mirror or something? Speaking of which OH GOD MIRRORS LEBLANC'S SPLASH SHOWS HER LOOKING INTO A MIRROR WHERE C WOULD BE THE FIRST LETTER OF HER NAME CONSPIRACY

What is the point of deception if it's not deceptive?
Grasping. At. Straws.

She is still not a cat-burglar. And I refer you to the post above this one I'm quoting.

ComanderMolander

12-02-2012

but seriously I bet C was Caitlyn's hat the whole time

ExiIed Morgana

12-02-2012

Quote:
Grasping. At. Straws.

She is still not a cat-burglar. And I refer you to the post above this one I'm quoting.
Neither is Twisted Fate. In fact, no champion in the League is a cat burglar. The only connection you can bring up is the cards.

It would be kind of interesting if Caitlyn had a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde split and she was actually C.