@Riot Caitlyn's Nemesis

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SearingBlaze

12-02-2012

Cat burglar? RENGAAARRR

Seryldan Elite

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlerBrawler View Post
Yordle rogue character pls
Seeing as Caitlyn is an anti-yordle herself with her traps. Makes sense that "C" is an unknown Yordle champion.

LawlerBrawler

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Vengeful View Post
Seeing as Caitlyn is an anti-yordle herself with her traps. Makes sense that "C" is an unknown Yordle champion.
Would be nice to see a yordle thief character who had a pickpocket skill to net him some extra gold. Couldn't take away enemy gold though, Riot would never implement something like that. It'd have to be a +gold skill kind of like GP's Q

starfrugs

12-02-2012

it's probably a very sneaky yordle, since she has yordle snap traps. her net would also be perfect for catching yordles. i for one wouldn't mind another yordle in this game, just as long as i can shoot at it.

MrTwiggy

12-02-2012

It should be a giant thug who takes the form of a Crab. And have a lame name like "Crabbes" and then everyone makes STD jokes about him, I digress. He has giant pincers in which he either stabs or punches people with because he's a total thug and he lives in the ghetto of Piltover... or something. The card with the "C" on it is a clue to his family heritage.

But mostly I just want a crab who punches and stabs people.

Client May Crash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Maybe she got called to Demacia to solve this mystery because the local Demacian police are not experienced dealing with Yordles. Thoughts?

MrJimmie Rustler

12-02-2012

Kennen

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

This is one of those things that newer players probably won't get but older players especially beta players should understand.

It is Twisted Fate aka Card Master

Zenku

12-02-2012

It's Twisted Fate;

back in the day everyone called him by other name: "C"ard Master

Client May Crash

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagee Prime View Post
This is one of those things that newer players probably won't get but older players especially beta players should understand.

It is Twisted Fate aka Card Master
re-read the lore. TF has never had any connection to Demacia or Piltover.