Hey guys, finally hit 1700. AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaster

Senior Member

11-30-2012


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaster

Senior Member

11-30-2012

or not Well anyways im happy. Final bump, unless someone asks question


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pleasant

Senior Member

11-30-2012

What ELO did you start at and at what point did you find it hardest to climb?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SNSD Tiffanyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-30-2012

you are 1850+ S2, and you are proud to be 150+ elo below?


lol'd


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

samson920

Senior Member

11-30-2012

I felt the same about 1600


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaster

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickJag View Post
What ELO did you start at and at what point did you find it hardest to climb?
Well, if you mean this season? I started at 1500~ dropped to mid 1400 by placementgames's end, then climbed from 1400~1700 in about 15~20 games. The hardest "points" to climb where when i was 1500~1600 and not playing the roles i play best at, aka playing top lane(hard to carry).

If you mean overall? Season 1 i dropped to about 600. Back then i was just playing for fun and the number didn't mean anything. I'de say geting to bronze season 1 was the hardest i've ever worked for anything. especially the 1100~1300 area. That was the hardest to climb by far. Geting past the 1600~1700 gap(season 2's 1600~1700) was more demanding, but once you get the skill neccesary, its becomes much easier.

So overall, 1100~1300 was the hardest hill to get over, partially because you need to be playing at atleast 1400 level play to get past 1200 without either playing 200 games, or geting lucky.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaster

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posioned Ruby View Post
you are 1850+ S2, and you are proud to be 150+ elo below?


lol'd
1850 se2=/= 1850 season 3. 1700 season 3 is top 3,000 players(actually top 2600). top 2600 is WITH JUST COUNTING PEOPLE RANKED(1200+) in soloque top 2% of all ranked players. If you count the unranked people in too, then its about top .8% of RANKED play. i believe plat season 2 was around there aswell. Meaning at the least, i've made it to the same aproximate skill bracket. Numbers are just numbers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mech KhaZix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainieDay View Post
1850 se2=/= 1850 season 3. 1700 season 3 is top 3,000 players(actually top 2600). top 2600 is WITH JUST COUNTING PEOPLE RANKED(1200+) in soloque top 2% of all ranked players. If you count the unranked people in too, then its about top .8% of RANKED play. i believe plat season 2 was around there aswell. Meaning at the least, i've made it to the same aproximate skill bracket. Numbers are just numbers.
so ur saying my 1690 elo is top 1%?

oh my god yessssSSSS