Of your last 10 Ranked Losses, How many were directly related to an AFK/DC player?

0-2 9 32.14%
3-5 16 57.14%
6-8 1 3.57%
9-10 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

AFK and Rank ELO.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Boozie Treat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

No matter what, they need to do something about the leavers/afkers in ranked. Honestly in my last 10 games (im 1400 elo) I have had 4 leavers/afk (each time when i get back up to 1407~) and in the past 20 or so games i have had probably 10 leavers/afk on both teams in ranked! This is getting to be ridiculous and something drastic needs to be done.

A Boozie Treat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

bump

Akr

12-03-2012

Keeping this Thread Alive, lets see if riot finds it.

Akr

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Boozie Treat View Post
No matter what, they need to do something about the leavers/afkers in ranked. Honestly in my last 10 games (im 1400 elo) I have had 4 leavers/afk (each time when i get back up to 1407~) and in the past 20 or so games i have had probably 10 leavers/afk on both teams in ranked! This is getting to be ridiculous and something drastic needs to be done.
Agreed.